MT Forum India

Full Version: "Nunet" and FloSeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was transcribing a surgery report and doctor dictated this:

"We placed nunet and FloSeal into the posterior hole and packed it on top with a lap pad."

I searched in Stedman's Surgical Equipment Words, but did not find any. Any help will be greatly appreciated.


It is probably Nu-Knit and FloSeal.

Check it out.

Thanks themt10. I was searching for "net" rather than "knit." It helped.