Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where have all the jobs gone?
where have all the jobs gone? what is the issue can anyone tell us
(07-10-2017, 12:48 PM)GANGADHAR RAO Wrote: where have all the jobs gone? what is the issue can anyone tell us

No idea....Jobs just disappeared into thin air it seems so
i had risen the same issue friends, but my post had been deleted. some says in the November month it will be okay. not sure of it...
Majority of the job posts in this forum were from Nuance vendors and sub-vendors. After the recent malware incident, many vendors have either lost their accounts or have very few volume. I think that is the reason we are seeing almost nil posts seeking HBTs. Besides, this forum was down for about a month, which also might have been a factor. Friends, please share if there might have been any other factors and if this situation is going to improve or be even worse.
(09-10-2017, 02:55 PM)deepz Wrote: Majority of the job posts in this forum were from Nuance vendors and sub-vendors. After the recent malware incident, many vendors have either lost their accounts or have very few volume. I think that is the reason we are seeing almost nil posts seeking HBTs. Besides, this forum was down for about a month, which also might have been a factor. Friends, please share if there might have been any other factors and if this situation is going to improve or be even worse.

Not only job posts are low or nil in this forum it has been low or nil in newspapers, job sites such as naukri.com, timesjobs.com, shine.com etc and also in facebook MT groups.  It seems to me that MT field is not taking new jobs or no new jobs are coming from few months.  Existing MTs also face hardships in their working companies.  Now home MTs are pressurised by team leads and manajers to work more and more but pay is becoming less and less from past few months.  Earlier Times of India newspaper used to publish classified advertisements on MT jobs but from few months or years there is no MT related job advertisement is appearing.  What is happening in the MT field as far as jobs are concerned is not known to MTs.  All are in darkness with regard to this.
Epic another culprit.

Epic Systems Case: US court halves fine on TCS to $420 million

Read more at:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/arti...aign=cppst
where have all the jobs gone?
(11-10-2017, 01:36 PM)GANGADHAR RAO Wrote: where have all the jobs gone?

i thnk they've gone on-shore.  i once chatted with a US MTSO. The said they said they'll "never ever anymore off-shore."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nuance Gimmicks with all Vendors BeAlertGuys 2 7,789 07-02-2016, 11:00 PM
Last Post: MTFORSURE
Thumbs Up Why only escription platform jobs are offered in the market LEE76 3 8,453 20-02-2015, 09:57 AM
Last Post: LEE76
  FOR all of you Dharv 2 5,343 01-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Dharv
  Hi all comprobot 0 3,584 24-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Last Post: comprobot
  ALERT! READ IMMEDIATELY AND INFORM ALL gspal 0 4,811 17-02-2011, 09:10 AM
Last Post: gspal