Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part Time General Transcription
Hi All,

Here is a nice reliable, part-time US general transcription work (well, I do this part-time), simple crystal clear audios, do transcription of just 6 minute files each and get rates like US $0.50, $0.60 or up to $1.1 or more sometimes depending upon the file difficulty. I've been doing for some time and find it reliable, so giving the MT community who requires a little extra without squeezing much of your time, all you need is a PayPal account to get started, interested people use the link provided, get the facts right and good luck! TAT for all files is 2 hours and its easy to get through a 6 minute file in that time. Best thing is you can pre-listen and select your own files like you assigning your choice files!! No minimums or targets. Instant compared feedback within an hour and payment within 2 hours maximum after you submit the job!! Good Luck To All, And Season's Greetings!

https://scribie.com/freelance-transcript...13a3#intro
(14-09-2016, 10:52 AM)AuditVKR Wrote: Hi All,

Here is a nice reliable, part-time US general transcription work (well, I do this part-time), simple crystal clear audios, do transcription of just 6 minute files each and get rates like US $0.50, $0.60 or up to $1.1 or more sometimes depending upon the file difficulty. I've been doing for some time and find it reliable, so giving the MT community who requires a little extra without squeezing much of your time, all you need is a PayPal account to get started, interested people use the link provided, get the facts right and good luck!  TAT for all files is 2 hours and its easy to get through a 6 minute file in that time. Best thing is you can pre-listen and select your own files like you assigning your choice files!!  No minimums or targets.  Instant compared feedback within an hour and payment within 2 hours maximum after you submit the job!! Good Luck To All, And Season's Greetings!

https://scribie.com/freelance-transcription#intro

How could I relate these audio files with foot-pedal or express scribe: dtlalit@yahoo.com
Have paypal account but the link you gave is not accepting my account ,do tell how to go about doing and getting files to work on.
(11-07-2017, 06:43 PM)fsrussel Wrote: Have paypal account but the link you gave is not accepting my account ,do tell how to go about doing and getting files to work on.

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response, here is the correct link, please try

Cheers!
AuditVKR
I don't know why one should login with paypal account. As we have already verified it and has received amount from other parties it does not want to login. But this site wants you to login. No need when recieving money it is upto you to get verified by paypal or not. As I receive just by giving by email id to clients to get money transferred.

something fishy I think.
(14-09-2016, 10:52 AM)AuditVKR Wrote: Hi All,

Here is a nice reliable, part-time US general transcription work (well, I do this part-time), simple crystal clear audios, do transcription of just 6 minute files each and get rates like US $0.50, $0.60 or up to $1.1 or more sometimes depending upon the file difficulty. I've been doing for some time and find it reliable, so giving the MT community who requires a little extra without squeezing much of your time, all you need is a PayPal account to get started, interested people use the link provided, get the facts right and good luck!  TAT for all files is 2 hours and its easy to get through a 6 minute file in that time. Best thing is you can pre-listen and select your own files like you assigning your choice files!!  No minimums or targets.  Instant compared feedback within an hour and payment within 2 hours maximum after you submit the job!! Good Luck To All, And Season's Greetings!

Kindly tell me how can I use my foot pedal with this transcription? dtlalit@yahoo.com
(01-08-2017, 06:39 PM)AuditVKR Wrote:
(11-07-2017, 06:43 PM)fsrussel Wrote: Have paypal account but the link you gave is not accepting my account ,do tell how to go about doing and getting files to work on.

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response, here is the correct link, please try

Cheers!
AuditVKR

check the link again, not working
Error, asking for Adobe flash plug-in.
The rates mentioned here are not true becoz the companies give max $20 for 1 hour audio. If the company gives $1.1, then per hour rate would be $66 and not $20.
(03-08-2017, 01:48 PM)grover23praveen Wrote: The rates mentioned here are not true becoz the companies give max $20 for 1 hour audio.  If the company gives $1.1, then per hour rate would be $66 and not $20.

He has mentioned rate of $0.50-1 for a 6 minute audio file and you calculate for 1 hour how much it becomes...I have done work for scribie before when I was free and did around $30 during my free time and they will pay within hours to your paypal acct....
(07-08-2017, 04:45 AM)rajavarma Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 01:48 PM)grover23praveen Wrote: The rates mentioned here are not true becoz the companies give max $20 for 1 hour audio.  If the company gives $1.1, then per hour rate would be $66 and not $20.

Has anyone tried and got payment correctly.  :Smile let me know pls

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home Based Transcription - Telugu ETTranscriptionServices 0 248 18-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 680 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Medical Transcriptionists - Day Shift - Immediate Requirement - UK ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,118 24-10-2023, 01:09 PM
  SINGLE EASY DICTATOR - PART TIME DIRECT UPLOADER hr4transcription 0 1,002 20-08-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Editors - Day Shift - Direct Upload - Immediate Requirement ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,079 26-05-2023, 04:29 PM