Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hw to start up a new MT firm
am a dental surgeon practicing in hyd ...i own my own clinics...i used to work in MT field when i was in my graduation...now i want to start up my own MT firm ..with 5 MTs , QA & proofreader ....but hav no idea to initiate projects , how to get smal scale projects ( either frm direct client or frm local leading MT subclients in hyd)...so i request forum team to guide me with ur valuable suggestions and help in initaiting ths step ...

thank u
Start by getting shock therapy.
Well, given that you are a Dental Surgeon yourself, it should be a bonus.

The best way is, if you have sufficient funds to start a company, to get in touch with some US or UK based hospitals through any contacts you may have.. (I don't have a company, just giving a suggestion) and try to get a contract from them. You can also try a simpler way by getting in touch with Indian MT companies as an MT firm and getting them to send you files, and you can in turn hire people to work for you. The companies you contact should be reliable though, because you will need to depend on them for regular work and payment of employees.

Hope this is helpful... Thought I'd help seeing that no one seems to have provided any suggestions whatsoever...
Kindly mail us your details. george17joseph@yahoo.com
(14-05-2013, 07:40 PM)shreei Wrote: am a dental surgeon practicing in hyd ...i own my own clinics...i used to work in MT field when i was in my graduation...now i want to start up my own MT firm ..with 5 MTs , QA & proofreader ....but hav no idea to initiate projects , how to get smal scale projects ( either frm direct client or frm local leading MT subclients in hyd)...so i request forum team to guide me with ur valuable suggestions and help in initaiting ths step ...

thank u

After recruiting manpower either office based or home based, take work from one or two local clients(India eg Bangalore, Chennai, Hyd based), prove that your team can give 98.5%, then knock the door of direct client, it will be fruitful. Please send your company profile to venu333@gmail.com and ceo@sathyavaniinfotech.com, call 09866620123.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how and where to start?? sonu 9 20,324 12-08-2015, 02:47 PM
Last Post: gspal