Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give some tips of haircare
Hi i am henrymac please give me some tips of haircare....my haire is so dry and rought so please some tips ....waiting for reply...
apply almond oil
Some tips of haircare:

1. Concentrate on a balanced, healthy diet rich in essential nutrients.
2. Cleansing your hair is important on a regular basis.
3. The combing technique is crucial for healthy hair.
4. Drying your hair with a hair dryer can rob the hair of essential moisture.
Every person want to have a beautiful, shiny, black and long hairs, if a person want to have a long and the health hair then it is necessary for him or her to take care of hairs, here are some of the hairs care tips wash them properly, use oil, use nice shampoo, protect them from dust and pollution and comb properly.
Hairs are important part of women beauty therefore they must be taken care of. here are some tips:
-Oil your hairs 3 hr before shampoo.
-Do not comb your wet hairs it may lead to hair breakage.
-Use proper shampoo that suits your hairs.
-Apply egg /curd on your hairs to make it smooth and look shiny.
-Apply mehndi for shine and smoothness .
(20-07-2010, 11:13 AM)henrymac Wrote: Hi i am henrymac please give me some tips of haircare....my haire is so dry and rought so please some tips ....waiting for reply...

Wash your hair once/twice a week with Shikakai Soap. After applying the soap to your hair massage your scalp by applying pressure with your fingers tips and rotating the skin of your scalp. Leave the application on your hair for 2-3 minutes and then rinse off the soap with lukewarm water. After drying your hair with a towel apply few drops of Parachute Jasmine Non-stick hair oil. Use a Neem wood comb to comb your hair a number of times in a day and keep the comb clean. Change and wash you pillow cover once a week. Do not keep touching your hair during the day with your hands, but rather apply the neem comb. Wear a hat on hot sunny days and a woolen cap during dry winter days.
(20-07-2010, 11:13 AM)henrymac Wrote: Hi i am henrymac please give me some tips of haircare....my haire  is so dry and rought so please some tips ....waiting for reply...

Shave them off. A clean dome is the in thing in fashion at current times.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Give some tips of weightloss henrymac 6 16,572 25-10-2015, 09:44 PM
Last Post: jutamaro
  Give Some Tips Of bodycare henrymac 3 10,482 09-05-2013, 05:17 PM
Last Post: rockyarora