Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Home Based MTs and QAs
Type of A/c: Online
ASR/Transcription:  ASR
Platform:  Emdat
Rate per Line: Rs 1 per line for the first 5000 lines, 1.10 for the next 5000 and 1.20 thereafter.  For QAs the same rate will apply but will be paid Rs 1.25 per line from line one if they cross 20,000 lines in a month.  
Deductions: TDS@10% as per I-T Act
Company/Vendor Name:  Lloyds Medical Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Office Address: No: 52, Prestige Hosto Chambers, I Main Road, Sheshadripuram,  Bangalore - 560 020
Contact Number: 080 - 32522525, 23341597
E-mail:  careers@lloydssolutions.com

Thank you,
Lloyds Solutions
(26-06-2015, 09:42 PM)lloydssolutions Wrote: Type of A/c: Online
ASR/Transcription:  ASR
Platform:  Emdat
Rate per Line: Rs 1 per line for the first 5000 lines, 1.10 for the next 5000 and 1.20 thereafter.  For QAs the same rate will apply but will be paid Rs 1.25 per line from line one if they cross 20,000 lines in a month.  
Deductions: TDS@10% as per I-T Act
Company/Vendor Name:  Lloyds Medical Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Office Address: No: 52, Prestige Hosto Chambers, I Main Road, Sheshadripuram,  Bangalore - 560 020
Contact Number: 080 - 32522525, 23341597
E-mail:  careers@lloydssolutions.com

Thank you,
Lloyds Solutions
Hi Lloyds'

Is it Dayshift or Nightshift. 

Some companies are deducting 1% TDS and some are 10% TDS - Can you tell me the difference please, so that there would not be any confusion for HBTs to join a company.

What is the account type, clinical or hospital account. I will send my resume after your reply.

Thanks
Hi,

If you want to do more lines, you need to work in the night shift as day shift jobs get over by 10 am. Otherwise you need to start very early in the morning so that you can have a complete day shift after downloading jobs to your pool. This is if you do not wish to work in the night.

As per the I-T act, if you are rendering professional or technical service, the TDS deduction is 10%. We will issue Form 16A every quarter for the deductions made. I cannot comment on others deducting 1% or other percentage as we go as per rules and you will get the certificate for the deductions made.

This is a hospital account which is comparatively easy. No difficult dictators here.

Thank you,
Lloyds Solutions
Cutting 10% TDS from poor MTs who have their income below the income tax exemption limit (presently 2.5 lakh Rupees) is very unfortunate and cannot be justified. This foolish act harasses MTs who are already suffering from poverty. Even though it is refunded after filing income tax return it is a cumbersome process and it will be returned after the next year at the time of December. Until then how poor MTs meet their expenses of living in these days of inflation. We need to ask change this mad rule which is baseless and harassing MTs.
This question should be directed to the government, not to the employers. We have to abide by the law. 2.5 lakhs is for fixed salary employees, not for people working as a freelancer, in this case on line count basis. However, if your gross earning is below Rs 30,000 in a financial year, then it is not mandatory to deduct this 10%. This is what the I-T rule says.

Thank you,
Lloyds Solutions
The IT rule is harassing MTs and all MTs should raise voice against such baseless rules who are working on line count basis. Emplyoers also raise their voice against such baseless rules which are harassing MTs who are working on line count basis. It is completely unethical to deduct 10% tds from MTs earnings who are earning around 20,000 or below monthly. We should raise our voice against such baseless rules.
It is not just for MTs. This is applicable for any profession when they work as freelancers. The government does not single out MT profession here. Do not get confused.

Thank you,
Lloyds Solutions
Respected Lloyds solution

i am also working as a freelancer on a line count basis, but i am not deduced any TDS until i cross 2.5 lakhs per annum...kindly consider this. You can consult other companies also. It is for this reason i joined my present company who does not deduce any TDS until i reach 2.5 lakhs per annum, leaving other companies, who deduce 10% of TDS and regaining it is a cumbersome process....

you can also recruit more employees if you do so. it is also truth some are not deducing until we reach 2.5 lakhs per annum....consider the demand of MTs, proofers, and editors in the present scenario and kindly do the needful action.

Well said anand33
The IT rule to deduct 10% TDS from all freelancers is nothing but stealing the bread of poor freelancers who are struggling to make their livelihood and it is not ethical. So there is need to raise voice against such unethical rules. It may be worth if the government make rule to deduct from those freelancers whose annual income from their professor crosses the income tax exemption limit of 2.5 lakhs per anum. All should raise voice against such unethical rules to the government and the NASSCOM.
What world do you live in Mr. Anand33? US MTs have been raising their voice against off-shoring and dwindling line rate since ages. When they couldn't do shit in the US of A, what khet ki mooli are you?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home Based Transcription - Telugu ETTranscriptionServices 0 249 18-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 680 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
  WANTED GENERAL TRANSCRIPTION DIRECT UPLOAD MTs AND PROOFERS VASANTH MEDI-TRANS 0 1,827 13-03-2022, 10:28 AM
Last Post: VASANTH MEDI-TRANS
  SPD Solutions looking for home based Medical Transcriptionists espidihr 5 11,243 04-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Last Post: espidihr
Rainbow Assamese: Home Based General Transcription ETTranscriptionServices 0 2,249 14-08-2020, 12:33 AM