Wake Up Call
Dear All,

From last two to three weeks, constantly these 4 companies are advertising:

1. Spectrawhiz, Indore.

2. BlueMatrix, Nashik/Mumbai.

3. Kases, Coimbatore.

4. Jaitrans, Salem.

some are few like Idata, Globe info.

Now my question is why so much of posting in this forum, reason is simple....The grass looks always greener on the other side...i hope any grass is left.

Now why I have been forced to write is, every now and then this people come out with new lucrative things, some one with 64k sal, some with 40k...c'mon guys...we are not fools to come in your trap..

Only monkeys will come for peanuts.

This shows that they do not have in-house people or their people have shown them back because of their ill-treatment.

I wonder why people are not joining, c'mon guys come up, speak up, and lift their veil...let every one know what they are up to.

This is not to defame you or malign but repeatedly, people are getting sick of your posts.

Mind it....
Hi Dodecan sir,

What you have said is 100% true, but another thing is that there are no MTs in the market. If were, ran out due to less salary, stressful job, etc. This job is the toughest job in the BPO industry that warrants a quality of 99% with a lot of hearing, logical, English grammar skills. Having had no growth prospects coupled with the salary being stagnant, many left out. Now a days, it is very difficult to produce fresh MTs, even a 10 numbers, even if so trained, they are not sustained.. I heard in one of the company run in a metropolitan city, the MT strength decreased to 150 members, as previously it had been 420 members..

Another fact is new accounts are coming day by day prompting them to put them ad again and again it seems....Sorry if anything wrongly told.

Thanks.
Hey Guys,

Good topic.  Thought will join in...

Let me disclose that I work for one of the companies "Dodecan" has named... and I would be glad to reveal my identity if anyone wants to know and am available for discussions on opportunities and policies in our company.

Definitely, one interpretation of these repeated posts is that companies are losing people, which is very TRUE... I don’t think many of us grew up with an aim of becoming a transcriptionist (like people want to become doctors or engineers or even software professionals now-a-days).  I would be glad to know if any of us did (grow up wanting to become a transcriptionist)... so we are always looking for better opportunities, and luckily a few of us have moved on.

I agree 100% with the fact that this is one BPO field that never got its due... one that requires a high level of skill, but never really took off.  I am hearing that Medical Transcription is being mandated in the Gulf region, and can only speculate that it might help us get more work over here in India.

Our company has grown almost 300% in volume in the last 5 years and in the last 3 months alone we have added 40% more volume.  We are in the midst of ramping up a 2500-minute account.  Also, we already have bagged another 1500-minute ASR account from the same client, which we have accepted to start up from January 2016... so yes, the pressure is on us to hire "GOOD QUALITY RESOURCES" WHO ARE SERIOUS ABOUT A CAREER IN TRANSCRIPTION.  

We are looking to hire experienced QAs who are confident in their ability to deliver 99% quality on any type of reports.  QAs who are willing to work from their homes and join this ever growing team of Quality Professionals.

I urge you to give us a try...

Thanks!
(17-09-2015, 05:07 PM)Dodecan Wrote: Dear All,

1.  Spectrawhiz, Indore.

2.  BlueMatrix, Nashik/Mumbai.

3.  Kases, Coimbatore.

4.  Jaitrans, Salem.

Now my question is why so much of posting in this forum, reason is simple....The grass looks always greener on the other side...i hope any grass is left.

Now why I have been forced to write is, every now and then this people come out with new lucrative things, some one with 64k sal, some with 40k...c'mon guys...we are not fools to come in your trap..

This shows that they do not have in-house people or their people have shown them back because of their ill-treatment.  

I wonder why people are not joining, c'mon guys come up, speak up, and lift their veil...let every one know what they are up to.

This is not to defame you or malign but repeatedly, people are getting sick of your posts.

Mind it....

It is not wise to think repeated posting of Ads is just because their current employees are leaving. It can also mean new volume and therefore new resources are needed.

However lucrative the offers might be, in the end it is the MTs and QAs who need to check out these offers and see what is really in it for them.

1.  Spectrawhiz, Indore.

3.  Kases, Coimbatore.

4.  Jaitrans, Salem.

Mind it....

There are many repeated posts from 3 or 4 companies from Coimbatore and Salem seeking MTs and Editors.  I think they are all one or may be they share accounts with each other.  Their contents are almost same and there is always no reply from their side.

I do not know what to say about IData.  They do not reveal any information except salary calculator.  They  have Canadian account on Escription.  They do not show the job queue (alt+q).  What ever is thrown at us should be done.  The person evaluating the newly joined editor is not up to the mark.  Feedback is sent only to editor.  No CC to operations manager.  We have to accept whatever they say with regard to accuracy.  Even top management is working from home.
oh transmys,

it is really a useful information.

Thanks
transmys, do you you work at iData?
(17-09-2015, 06:57 PM)transmys Wrote:

1.  Spectrawhiz, Indore.

3.  Kases, Coimbatore.

4.  Jaitrans, Salem.

Mind it....

There are many repeated posts from 3 or 4 companies from Coimbatore and Salem seeking MTs and Editors.  I think they are all one or may be they share accounts with each other.  Their contents are almost same and there is always no reply from their side.

I do not know what to say about IData.  They do not reveal any information except salary calculator.  They  have Canadian account on Escription.  They do not show the job queue (alt+q).  What ever is thrown at us should be done.  The person evaluating the newly joined editor is not up to the mark.  Feedback is sent only to editor.  No CC to operations manager.  We have to accept whatever they say with regard to accuracy.  Even top management is working from home.

Hi Transmys,

Agreed, there is no selective picking of jobs. I am sure you agree this will leave a level playing field for all IDs since everyone is expected to pick the jobs in order of TAT.

Secondly, about the feedback process, there are always compared documents provided with each feedback to highlight the errors along with providing quality scores. It is not expected that QAs agree to everything because proof of audits is provided 100% of the time.

The feedback is sent directly to the concerned QA but with a cc to a group which also includes management every single time.
Hello, "JD" you have not mentioned anything about your company (what is the company name) and what you guys are offering...what will be the salary date also please mention, I have to pay house rent and loans within 5th Sad

Have been searching for a job for more than 15 days one company also not there who pay early...all of them pay 10 or 15th...

Forget other benefits like PF (who cut our money and give it back when we leave), 1-10% deductions, or medical insurance, I am not expecting all those at least if any one can direct me to a company which is prompt in paying within 5th, i will do MT also...
Hi Rajavarma,

I am a member of the OPS team at iData India Medical Documentation pvt Ltd.
We usuaually between the 5th and 7th of the month...

I can give all the details you want in addition to that found in below link...

http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=399...data+india

let me know...

Regards
JD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Webinar and phone call transcription hr4transcription 0 3,511 01-04-2016, 10:16 AM
Last Post: hr4transcription
Thumbs Up Best Rates***Call Us spectrawhiz 0 3,364 02-12-2015, 06:52 PM
Last Post: spectrawhiz
Thumbs Up Best offer*** CALL US FOR DETAILS spectrawhiz 0 3,403 26-11-2015, 03:50 PM
Thumbs Up Best Rates***Call Us spectrawhiz 0 3,395 24-11-2015, 03:08 PM
Thumbs Up Call US. Urgent Requirement spectrawhiz 1 5,158 14-10-2015, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Dharmendra