Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for HBTs
We are a 13-year-old MT company based in Coimbatore. We require home based transcriptionists (HBTs) to work in the morning hours. There is online/offline work with regular volume.

The rate for upload work is Rs. 1.45/- per line and can be increased depending on consistent quality, TAT and account being handled.

The rate for only transcription will be Rs.1.1 per line, minimum 98% quality.

Those who can deliver good quality should only apply. Interested candidates can send their resume to hralphaa@gmail.com.

Parthi
Wink 
(17-04-2013, 08:39 AM)hralphaa@gmail.com Wrote: We are a 13-year-old MT company based in Coimbatore. We require home based transcriptionists (HBTs) to work in the morning hours. There is online/offline work with regular volume.

The rate for upload work is Rs. 1.45/- per line and can be increased depending on consistent quality, TAT and account being handled.

The rate for only transcription will be Rs.1.1 per line, minimum 98% quality.

Those who can deliver good quality should only apply. Interested candidates can send their resume to hralphaa@gmail.com.

Parthi

Hi, i am Shri, i have an exp of 6+ year in-office and 2 years of HBT in offline work. Plz specify when salary will be credited. Resume will sent shortly after this reply.
Hi

Can I get the volume in bulk and by the way what are the rates you provide for vendors for both direct upload and transcription quality. I would like to know one more thing that how come MTs give 98%, if that is the case they can fit into Editing or QA role in any of the major companies.

I feel that you have typed 98% by mistake, might be above 90% or so, please let me know further and which platform the work would be.

If you are really looking for MTs who can give 98% accuracy, then no company lose accounts and all the US accounts are being handled by Indian companies only. There are some standards to maintain accuracy pertaining to all levels, MT, Sr.MT, PR, QA etc. Please be liberal in posting Ads, don't try to squeeze all the MT professionals with your own quality parameters. First of all, everyone is fed up with the rates and deductions after finishing monthly targets. If MTs give 98% quality, what would QAs do at your end, might be eating peanuts or chit chat with each others during their shift timings.

Hope you head-strong mentality has calmed down at least reading my reply.

Thanks in Advance (Please reduce the quality of MT work between 90-93%)
hi accuprime

u took the word from my mouth
I am interested to do your work. So, provide me the details. My contact no. is 09331757613.
@mhyat

you really should be patient and look carefully at the original post...Now, do you see anything you missed out at first glance
Why are so many MTs bird-brain? No common sense to mail the job poster directly when the his/her e-mail is provided.
I am interested to work. Pls contact 7771035790
Sir I am interested in your job please contact me on this number 8712394951
@mt4life - becoz many providers donot reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for Experienced Medical Transcriptionists & Editors binump 0 2,152 26-11-2021, 11:27 AM
Last Post: binump
  Looking for job... oboy 0 2,680 09-09-2020, 11:11 AM
Last Post: oboy
  SPD Solutions looking for home based Medical Transcriptionists espidihr 5 11,181 04-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Last Post: espidihr
  Looking for HBTs - Transcription work binump 3 16,484 21-05-2019, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Nabodita Basu
  Looking for experienced HBTs for offline accounts day shift only STATTRANS 0 7,959 22-11-2018, 08:03 PM
Last Post: STATTRANS