Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online General Transcription Work From Home
I am Abhishek. I have clients who send me
transcription jobs regularly. I cannot handle the work load alone,
so I am looking for an interested candidate.

You can work as a freelancer from home.

Salary Rs4000 + incentive per month

Incentive Rs. 100 for every audio hour you transcribe.

If you continuously provide excellent quality transcripts, I will also pay you bonus at the end of the month.

You will receive your first salary within your first week, to prove that this is not a scam.

If You are interested then send me an email.

Email: abhi88dass@gmail.com
Are you looking for an on-job trainee or a qualified MT? How many lines you are expecting for a salary of 4k?
MT Forum is the India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community.  Proud to be a member of it and let your colleagues know about it.
(13-05-2014, 05:16 PM)abhi_88 Wrote: I am Abhishek. I have clients who send me
transcription jobs regularly. I cannot handle the work load alone,
so I am looking for an interested candidate.

You can work as a freelancer from home.

Salary Rs4000 + incentive per month

Incentive Rs. 100 for every audio hour you transcribe.

If you continuously provide excellent quality transcripts, I will also pay you bonus at the end of the month.

You will receive your first salary within your first week, to prove that this is not a scam.

If You are interested then send me an email.

Email: abhi88dass@gmail.com

GT rates are Rs. 600 for 1 hour audio... so even if a person does 1 hour per day, he should get 600*24 (assuming saturday and sunday holidays) = 14,400. Now, your calculation is nowhere near this amount (4000 + 100*24 = Rs. 6400). I do not know on what basis you are calculating the bonus.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home Based Transcription - Telugu ETTranscriptionServices 0 113 18-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 637 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
  WANTED GENERAL TRANSCRIPTION DIRECT UPLOAD MTs AND PROOFERS VASANTH MEDI-TRANS 0 1,802 13-03-2022, 10:28 AM
Last Post: VASANTH MEDI-TRANS
  Teams/Small Vendors Needed for Multiple Transcription Languages mtguru 0 1,761 30-12-2021, 10:31 PM
Last Post: mtguru
  General Transcriptionist needed Nellore Scribes 1 6,201 08-10-2020, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Nellore Scribes