Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for good Medical Transcript Training Institute
Helllo everybody,

Hi this is Aishah can any help me in providing list of good MT Training institute..

is it true " we can earn 20k salary through work from home as a med transcript"..

and I am a mba hr and done bca can I learn this???

Aishah
(12-08-2014, 03:08 PM)aishah Wrote: Helllo everybody,

Hi this is Aishah can any help me in providing list of good MT Training institute..

is it true " we can earn 20k salary through work from home as a med transcript"..

Aishah

Yes, this is a good profession where in after a proper training and after some on the job training for certain period, you will be able to earn the amount you have stated above or even more depending on the efforts you put in.

Best of luck!
Hi,

Yes. This is a good profession and a permanent employment wherin you can start earning staying at your home itself. But 20k initially, would depend upon your capability, but within a few months, it can rise more than that.. Regarding a good MT institute, i refer Med i Voice Transcription and Training Institute where experienced faculty take up the classes. Both Online and In-house training. Moreover, they give a 7-day trial period in which you can decide whether you need to continue or not. If u feel otherwise, the first installment will be returned without any deductions. I was trained there a year ago and i am earning around 15-20 k with around 4-5 hours of my day. u can contact them at 09746300337..

All the Best..
thanks for your response..

I have joined Respro Academy in Banerghata Bangalore... lets see where it takes me.

Aishah

(12-08-2014, 03:08 PM)aishah Wrote: Helllo everybody,

Aishah
(17-08-2014, 09:33 AM)santhoshjn Wrote: Hi,

Yes. This is a good profession and a permanent employment wherin you can start earning staying at your home itself. But 20k initially, would depend upon your capability, but within a few months, it can rise more than that.. Regarding a good MT institute, i refer Med i Voice Transcription and Training Institute where experienced faculty take up the classes. Both Online and In-house training. Moreover, they give a 7-day trial period in which you can decide whether you need to continue or not. If u feel otherwise, the first installment will be returned without any deductions. I was trained there a year ago and i am earning around 15-20 k with around 4-5 hours of my day.   u can contact them at 09746300337..

All the Best..

http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=4046

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CONDITION OF MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION NOW helpinghands 1 7,814 06-10-2017, 10:45 AM
Last Post: mtwise
  Good to see forum online again gama 1 6,999 26-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: sparapatineni
  highly subsidized online transcription training fsrussel 0 5,536 12-07-2017, 08:27 PM
Last Post: fsrussel
  is MT work good to join in todays situation? sofia 23 58,644 27-06-2017, 05:47 PM
Last Post: sensmt
  MT Training tej 1 5,209 13-10-2016, 11:47 PM
Last Post: admin