Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immediately require HBT work
To Whomsoever It May Concern:

I am a 6-1/2 years plus experienced HBT from Kerala. I am looking for immediate and urgent HBT work to be done in the morning time.

I am looking for:

1. Daily work with good volume daily.
2. Timely Payment every month and also consistent income at month end.
3. Good quality audio files.

Those companies who are ready to outsource work may please kindly mail me at NPV_79@yahoo.co.in. with all details.

Thanks,

Naraine

Read this sticky post and edit your post accordingly. Mention rate per line in your post to filter the applications.
MT Forum is the India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community.  Proud to be a member of it and let your colleagues know about it.
Respected Administrator:

I am not a company to quote the rates. Instead, I am an individual. Bye the way, I have got two to three responses for my post and I thank this forum.

Once again thanks administrator

Let this forum grow and help all fellow MTs and MT related people.

Thanks

Naraine
Glad MT Forum helped with your requirements. We came across a funny post asking members to send resume for their Rs.600 per 60-minute work. The rule is just to avoid those type of job posts. Hope, you understand it.
MT Forum is the India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community.  Proud to be a member of it and let your colleagues know about it.
Hi,

We are transcription company looking for HBT in South India. We are based in Sydney and Kolkata.

We have offer good volumes and regular work.

Please advice phone number and email id so that we have a discussion and immediate start.

Regards
Pratik

(12-01-2011, 04:55 PM)Naraine Wrote: To Whomsoever It May Concern:

I am a 6-1/2 years plus experienced HBT from Kerala. I am looking for immediate and urgent HBT work to be done in the morning time.

I am looking for:

1. Daily work with good volume daily.
2. Timely Payment every month and also consistent income at month end.
3. Good quality audio files.

Those companies who are ready to outsource work may please kindly mail me at NPV_79@yahoo.co.in. with all details.

Thanks,

Naraine
Please mention your company's mail id and other details first as always requested by our admin. things will automatically fall into place.
[quote='sandgate' pid='4588' dateline='1403054573']
Hi,

We are transcription company looking for HBT in South India. We are based in Sydney and Kolkata.

Please advice phone number and email id so that we have a discussion and immediate start.

Regards
Pratik

Hi Pratik,

This is Ravi from Chennai. Please contact me on ravindran.jm@gmail.com.
Hi Pratik

I am interested and want to know the details you can reach me on famousfemmi@yahoo.com

(18-07-2014, 08:22 PM)smartguyravi Wrote: [quote='sandgate' pid='4588' dateline='1403054573']
Hi,

Regards
Pratik

Hi Pratik,

This is Ravi from Chennai. Please contact me on ravindran.jm@gmail.com.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ONLINE EDiTING WORK - NEED QAs IMMEDIATELY hr4transcription 0 2,889 03-08-2020, 04:49 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
  Wanted HBT offline work manny76 0 3,769 18-07-2019, 12:26 PM
Last Post: manny76
  Need offline HBT work navin 0 3,899 01-02-2019, 11:45 AM
Last Post: navin
  Need HBT offline work Hashwanth 2 8,561 12-06-2018, 01:05 PM
Last Post: maheshpbr
  LOOKING FOR HBT WORK FROM REPUTED COMPANY mtstar2015 6 15,962 08-02-2018, 03:27 AM
Last Post: jayprajapati