Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saince Tehcnologies
Hello Everybody,

If newbie wants to have on-hands experience in MT, then Saince Technologies is the best organization for them.

Let me give you a brief introduction of Saince Technologies (P) Ltd.

It is being handled by Sanker (Vice President), who literally doesnt know anything about transcription. He blindly believes on the words of Parmesh (Deputy Manager, Supervisor, Peon, etc). If you are good with Parmesh (irrespective if you know the work or not) you can survive in Saince.

Mr. Raghuvir who is the CEO of the organization lives in US. He is a fool for hiring a dumb guy like Sanker. Whenever he comes to India, he never interacts with the employees just takes a report from Sanker or Parmesh. They never pay on time, but you will get your payment every month date not fixed. Whenever you ask for payment, a simple reply would be NO FUNDS. They want work and after a month of hard work, you should not be asking for salary (even if you have a rented house, you have to pay for your child's fee, your grocery, your daily transportation expenses). If by mistake you ask a date you are targetted and you are made to resign from the organization. (I AM NOT SURE MR. RAGHUVIR KNOWS THIS. HE ISN'T INVOLVED IN THE WORK AFFAIRS I GUESS).

It run from behind by Parmesh is the bottom line (which he takes care of his friends only). There is no recognition in this organization. People who give shit quality gets a good appraisal, but despite clearing audits, saving TAT, you will be given a hike of 500-1000. (NOT RECOMMENDED FOR POTENTIAL CANDIDATES TO JOIN THIS ORGANIZATION).

BOTTOM LINE: This organization is best for people who really want to get on-hands experience suitable for them and the one who are good in buttering.