Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.89 Average
What isss thisssss?
If it is not bad enough that MTs have to cope with rates you cannot buy a tissue to wipe your medical b*tt with, this abovementioned warning appears on practically each and every post.  What exactly does this mean?  I feel like I felt when I was giving my Class 12 Bored Exam way back.  Full of fear and sweating.  Can someone please enlighten me pliss, piss piss?  Does one have to fill this up? Huh Huh Huh?? Or simply send it back just the way it is? Fart is the sense in this???? I am not very smart so pleez enlighten me?

Also, I also would like to know why potential employers like sheep follow the above format while placing their posts?  Why cannot they be original and come out with their own posts instead of simply copying?  Or is this the first step towards "Made in India"?
We too surprised that employers don't have the commonsense to understand it. It is a template to make sure that they are not missing the information they should post.

They are posting whatever they need and leaving the template as it is. Few are adding the template two times.

Guys...what we should do, so that the thread poster can understand it better.
MT Forum is the India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community.  Proud to be a member of it and let your colleagues know about it.
it is better this thread poster does not post his job because we already know how much grey cells he is having in hs mutt head and how he will be treating his MTs.  We are lucky he did not post his advt
Big Grin 
May be the person is a sleeping beauty and found the wonderful MT business is after all MT(empty) after a long sleep.
(04-03-2015, 08:59 AM)siby Wrote: it is better this thread poster does not post his job because we already know how much grey cells he is having in hs mutt head and how he will be treating his MTs.  We are lucky he did not post his advt

Siby,

I did not make this observation about any one company or individual coming up with this.  If you observe, the format for the threads are all in the same way being posted by everyone of late.  They are just sponging off and saving time repeating the same threads under different companies with the same warning.    
siby: it is better this thread poster does not post his job .......
LEE76: May be the person is a sleeping beauty....

If your remarks are intended to the post of themt10 who has made a "pun" of a post NOT as a potential employer, please let me inform you that this person is a very senior MT whose posts have been praised by MTFORSURE at http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=1674 "MT10, like your diction.. why dont u blog for MTs".  I do not think I have come across someone here whose English is as superb and expression relaxing to read. Search this person's threads and you will know what I mean.
(04-03-2015, 07:13 PM)gspal Wrote: siby: it is better this thread poster does not post his job .......
LEE76: May be the person is a sleeping beauty....

If your remarks are intended to the post of themt10 who has made a "pun" of a post NOT as a potential employer, please let me inform you that this person is a very senior MT whose posts have been praised by MTFORSURE at http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=1674 "MT10, like your diction.. why dont u blog for MTs".  I do not think I have come across someone here whose English is as superb and expression relaxing to read. Search this person's threads and you will know what I mean.

Hi GS,

Long time no hear or see.  Nice to see you are still around.  This forum has become kind of lacklustre without people like you who do not fear to express their feelings.  That reminds me, whatever happened to that other guy, Jutamaro?  He sure knew when to use his Juta.  

Thanks for the flattering remarks.  Unfortunately, there do not seem to be many around who understand what I write let alone respond.  Or perhaps they simply don't care.

Anyway, I feel you got it wrong about Siby and Lee76.  They seem to be directing their remarks about the empty thread being posted rather than at me.  At least, I think that is what they were thinking. I guess it is a matter of interpretation. I could be wrong, of course.   
Alas, some activity in the form though not actually not benefiting anyone. Happy chatting mates, will join in too...
(05-03-2015, 11:10 PM)MTFORSURE Wrote: Alas, some activity in the form though not actually not benefiting anyone.  Happy chatting mates, will join in too...

You are right mtforsure, this is not benifiting anyone.  Thanks for pointing this out. Will stick to the professional approach.
(03-03-2015, 05:51 PM)themt10@gmail.com Wrote: Make sure that you are adding the following information when posting the job, otherwise your post will get deleted without warning.

Type of A/c: Offline/Online
ASR/Transcription:
Platform:
Rate per Line: (for HBT Opening)
Deductions:
Company/Vendor Name:
Office Address:
Contact Number:
E-mail:

If it is not bad enough that MTs have to cope with rates you cannot buy a tissue to wipe your medical b*tt with, this abovementioned warning appears on practically each and every post.  What exactly does this mean?  I feel like I felt when I was giving my Class 12 Bored Exam way back.  Full of fear and sweating.  Can someone please enlighten me pliss, piss piss?  Does one have to fill this up? Huh Huh Huh?? Or simply send it back just the way it is? Fart is the sense in this???? I am not very smart so pleez enlighten me?

Also, I also would like to know why potential employers like sheep follow the above format while placing their posts?  Why cannot they be original and come out with their own posts instead of simply copying?  Or is this the first step towards "Made in India"?

Your point is right themt10@gmail.com ....I accept.