Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
online medical transcription course
Hi everyone I am a dentist can you please guide me which online course is best for my because I have a small baby and can only study from home.
Thanx in advance
(29-04-2015, 09:06 PM)Saumya Wrote: Hi everyone I am a dentist can you please guide me which online course is best for my because I have a small baby and can only study from home.
Thanx in advance

Hi!

There is nothing that you would need to learn extra apart from what you have learnt during these years.  This is all about a doctor dictating his observations and inference on seeing a patient and also the type of illness that the patient is suffering and his family history and social history, about review of systems and physical examination done on that patient and also the diagnostic data of that patient and finally his impression/diagnosis about the patient put in the form a document (very often in a prescribed format that corresponds to each hospital/facility). So, all you need to do is to observe or listen carefully to what the physician has said about the patient after consulting on the patient and check for any mistake that is to be corrected in the document that would be available along with the audio.  The advantage that you will be having over others will be your medical domain.

You may visit www.medical-transcription1.com to get some basic knowledge about medical transcription and may proceed from there.

Best wishes! 
Mail your CV and take up a screening test. We are dedicated to serve the generation looking for employment.

We have both paid and free training with placement assurance. Under the economical programme, we provide UPS, CPU after identity, residence, and some other technical verification for the needy eligible candidates on EMI basis which will be cut from their monthly billing. So you are in safe hands.

As you are a dentist, we hope to place you as an editor in a very short period. This is our ongoing experience with some highly qualified candidates same as you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home Transcription Imran khan 8 28,500 23-02-2017, 06:40 AM
Last Post: ajju
  Training Centre for Medical Transcription,Medical Coding and Billing Trivandrum transorzesolutions 0 4,082 11-08-2016, 03:16 PM
Last Post: transorzesolutions
  Genuine online jobs Mavrash 3 12,305 03-01-2011, 08:10 AM
Last Post: sai