Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HBT MTs/QAs dayshift/evening shift offline work openings..Parttime/full time
Type of A/c: Offline

ASR/Transcription: Transcription (Fixed dictators)

Shift time? - Day shift

Rate per Line for MT work: 80 ps to Rs. 1 depending on experience

Rate per Line for Editing work: 70 ps to 90 ps depending on experience

Deductions: 1% and Rs.200 PT

any part time job available? – Yes

Timings: General shift/Part-time early mornings or late evenings also possible

Company Name: Mindstream Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Office Address: CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai

Contact Number: 9820300034

E-mail: anand@mindstream.co
Big Grin 
This person is living in a dream world posting such peanut of a rate and that too with deduction in it apart from the rates.

(13-02-2016, 02:10 PM)anandfrancis Wrote: Type of A/c: Offline

ASR/Transcription: Transcription (Fixed dictators)

Shift time? - Day shift

Rate per Line for MT work: 80 ps to Rs. 1 depending on experience

Rate per Line for Editing work: 70 ps to 90 ps depending on experience

Deductions: 1% and Rs.200 PT

any part time job available? – Yes

Timings: General shift/Part-time early mornings or late evenings also possible

Company Name: Mindstream Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Office Address: CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai

Contact Number: 9820300034

E-mail: anand@mindstream.co
HBT minimum was 1 Rupee per line in 2007 with no quality deductions.
This is another company who keeps on posting advt. every now and then, mostly every week.

My Dear Francis, r u living in some back generation era, first see what you are penning down, deduction this and that.

I have been keenly observing your advt. from last couple of months, but there is no hike in rates, rather steeping down.
Hello All,

If an MT company has address in Maharashtra State, NEVER forget to read and share my earlier post at http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=4131

Of note, I have NEVER seen any deviation (on a positive side) from what I mentioned in my post. These are the kind of companies who literally operate from a rickety tin shed in a slum. Their only spending may be in getting fancy websites designed with a fancier-sounding name, getting a rented US 1800 number and even fake USA address and DOING BUSINESS ON YOUR AND MY MONEY and NOT paying for our blood, sweat, and tears! Shameless scoundrels of scumbags! Mountain loads of shame on them and tons of curses to their owners and their dependants and beneficiaries from our money! They deserve to be cursed and riduculed like this - No regrets on this! When I curse and abuse someone, I do so generously and with big open heart and directed mind!

HEADS - I DO NOT JOIN YOUR COMPANY; TAILS - COME BACK AND POST MORE ADS!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 638 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Medical Transcriptionists - Day Shift - Immediate Requirement - UK ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,086 24-10-2023, 01:09 PM
  SINGLE EASY DICTATOR - PART TIME DIRECT UPLOADER hr4transcription 0 973 20-08-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Editors - Day Shift - Direct Upload - Immediate Requirement ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,057 26-05-2023, 04:29 PM
  Part Time MT - Day Shift -IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT hr4transcription 0 910 23-05-2023, 09:52 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription