Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted experienced MTs/Editors/QAs.........3+ years
Rainbow 
Type of A/c: Offline/Online
ASR/Transcription: 95% ASR, 5% transcription.
Platform: ESCRIPTION
Rate per Line: (for HBT Opening)
Deductions: None.
Company/Vendor Name: NTS.
Office Address:
Contact Number:
E-mail:ntsjobss@gmail.com.

Wanted experienced MTs/Editors/QAs.........3+ years....both in-house/HBT...now only full time day and night shifts (Huge requirement).

Transcribe various medical reports that include histories and physical examinations, progress reports, emergency room notes, consultations, operative reports, discharge summaries, clinic notes, referral letters, radiology reports, pathology reports, and various other documents from over 60 medical specialties and subspecialties.

Edit a variety of correspondence, reports, memoranda, and other material created by speech recognition software requiring judgment as to content, accuracy, and completeness.

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:

1. The candidate is required to Transcribe and Edit medical dictations in accordance with the productivity and quality standards set by the Organization.
2. Strict adherence to TAT
3. The candidate is required to have a clear understanding of the company's Mission, Vision, and Values.
4. The candidate is required to adhere and comply with regulations and laws relating to patient safety and privacy; also have a thorough understanding of HIPPA compliance.
5. The candidate is required to thoroughly research and optimize the use of all the available reference material to ensure accuracy of reports.
6. Transcribe/ edit on designated word-processing software using reference materials as directed to complete assignments
7. Ensure total compliance with company's confidentiality and release of information policies and procedures.
8. Have the desire and drive to acquire knowledge to perform job more effectively, strive for higher skills development to improve performance.
9. To build and maintain effective working relationships throughout the organization.
10. Expansion of skills and skill-sets through learning and active participation in training/skill development sessions.

CONNECTIVITY REQUIREMENTS:

A high-speed Internet connection is required for all the editing / transcribing software applications. Medical Transcriptionists may require a secondary Internet connection, and also power back up adds a value to your system requirement.
System specific requirements shall be discussed with the candidate based on the platform the candidate is selected and should be in place before the on-boarding process.

You can earn up to 2 rupees per line, will send the compensation plan after receiving resume.

If interested please email your updated resume to ntsjobss@gmail.com. Will be contacted ASAP and test will be assigned. Please try to take test within 5-7 days. Part timers excuse. Best of Luck. Please don't inquire about part-time opening.
I have a few concerns I want addressed:

WHY have you NOT posted company contact number?! Are you some underground company that has to HIDE crucial details from prospective employees?! Big Grin

From an employee point of view, meaning sitting on MY SIDE of desk, does your company have FINGER-FREE (BINA UNGLI in Hindi) work culture?!

Does your company have ALL DO ALL jobs policy without sorting, sifting, selecting jobs without partiality or favoritism?! Do you ensure your TLs/TMs/Admins are following that culture?! You see, everyone has to undergo SAME selection criteria. So, do you, once one joins your company, TREAT THEM equally and GIVE THEM enough earning opportunity UNLIKE some big name companies who got bad name doing same things I keep protesting?!

How do you react to complaints related to partiality, favoritism, and malpractice at work place?! What would you do if I showed you proof that a handful if your employees are getting PLUM jobs that help them complete their targets in HALF THE TIME of rest of the employees?! What would you do if I asked you to investigate such complaints. I mean think of it - why would I change my company if my managers were good?! Are your managers good enough to ATTRACT AND KEEP people INSTEAD of driving them away?!

Are your payments friendly enough that reflect maximum pay for genuine work INSTEAD OF pick pocketing an employee for whole month of hard work?! Do you pay early enough to pay their bills?! I mean these are things we, the employees, currently look in a company and NOT WHERE or HOW MANY offices you have or FLOORS you added in your current office building!

It would help you to also read my post/s at: http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=2134

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Direct Upload Quality VR EDITORS hr4transcription 0 799 19-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Editors - Day Shift - Direct Upload - Immediate Requirement ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,058 26-05-2023, 04:29 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
  OPENING FOR EDITORS - OFFLINE WORK - DAY SHIFT smi 0 1,481 31-01-2023, 09:52 AM
Last Post: smi
  Experienced Medical Transcriptionists & Editors binump 0 2,438 17-05-2022, 12:47 PM
Last Post: binump
  WANTED GENERAL TRANSCRIPTION DIRECT UPLOAD MTs AND PROOFERS VASANTH MEDI-TRANS 0 1,805 13-03-2022, 10:28 AM
Last Post: VASANTH MEDI-TRANS