Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION] DIRECT UPLOAD QAs needed for 100% HOME BASED WORK
Thumbs Up 
Hi All,

HIRING AGAIN!

We need 25 QAs on SR work.

Type of A/c: Online [MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION]

ASR/Transcription: Various Platforms (both)

Platform: Various

Rate per Line: (for HBT Opening) Morning - INR 1 - 1.40 BASED ON platform/accounts, INR 0.20 per line extra for the night shift.  Other additional benefits, Medical Insurance including family and PF. 

Deductions: Quality Based grid.

Company/Vendor Name: iData India Medical Documentation

Office Address:
C/o, Regus Office Centre, Olympia Technology Park
Level 2, ALTIUS, 1-SIDCO Industrial Estate
Guindy, Chennai, India – 600032

Contact Number: 9880415129/9840749517

E-mail: jd@idata-llc.com, sam@idata-llc.com, hr@idata-llc.com

Regards
JD
Hi,

Our requirement is keeping ahead of recruitment... which is great, because we are growing rapidly... Cool

We are currently hiring for QA and QA2 positions. Exclamation

We expect to have at least 120 QAs by the end of this year... Big Grin

To be a part of our team, head over to the "Careers At iData" section of our website "http://www.idataimd.com/ws/index.html" to apply.

In addition to the fulltime employment status, PF, and Medical Insurance for family including parents, the QA2s enjoy additional benefits for taking up additional responsibility. Rolleyes

To know more details Confused email us at HR@idata-LLC.com

Regards
JD
(10-06-2016, 11:32 PM)J D Wrote: Hi,

Our requirement is keeping ahead of recruitment... which is great, because we are growing rapidly... Cool

To be a part of our team, head over to the "Careers At iData" section of our website "http://www.idataimd.com/ws/index.html" to apply.

In addition to the fulltime employment status, PF, and Medical Insurance for family including parents, the QA2s enjoy additional benefits for taking up additional responsibility. Rolleyes

Regards
JD
I do not know whether u are rapidly growing or not.  U had offered around 35K some time back last year on lot of conditions.  After that some other vendors also increased the rates.  So I am coolly pocketing 30K+ based on my  experience and competence without any hassles that I faced in your company Big Grin .
WOW...Old wine in a new bottle with the seller with new whine! Notice it was earlier IDataLLC and now became IDataIMD! You may remember this is the SAME company (per their OWN words) that HIDES job queues to ensure "transparency" in workplace - people who have been familiar with their earlier posts and threads will corroborate this.

Before you apply, please read point #7 of my post at http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=4305. Look how also they keep boasting about their "expansion and growth" and all such things - interpret it as the company is hiring in droves and losing people by the dozens...Tongue Don't believe the 5% who leave good reviews (none other than their chamchas and feel-good old favorites who are already settled with the cream of accounts) but think of the 95% who leave them (due to leftover accounts, malpractice by TLs/managers/senior QAs/system admins/even operations manager which form the above 5%) making them post such ads again, again, and again and SPAM this forum to death! Tell me I am wrong!

WHY AM I POSTING THIS: For those wondering why I keep posting such things, here's from MY experience: I had joined a XYZ state based company as home based editor for EScription jobs (all names withheld as I have worked for them - my grudge is against ONLY pathetic middle management) based on the reference of one of my juniors/pupil. I came to know that the "operations" manager there had actually joined as an average-level QA, then became TL, and then elevated to "operations" manager. How? He was very manipulative. He was the one who brought half a dozen staff comprising system administrators and QAs along with him and "planted" them in the company gaining the trust of company higher ups/promoters/owners. Then using that trust, he formed a cartel sort of setup: Meaning those in his group would closely work and make sure they got the BEST AND CLEANEST of jobs among themselves - irrespective of which shift they worked and with great understanding. On three consecutive occasions, he set a record of editing over 65,000 lines a month and once even reaching close to 80,000 lines - all thanks to clean jobs selected dictatorwise, template wise, file length wise, and all you can figure out. They even figured out and manipulated ESsription to the point that BEST jobs would ALWAYS be routed for transcription EVEN bypassing voice recognition server and making them DOUBLE money for at least a third of jobs - for transcribed lines! The jobs, left alone, normally are routed for voice recognition. So they are fooling the company owners too. This is how BLOODY FOOL of employers/company directors are cheated!

One fine day, based on his "exemplary" performance, this guy was elevated to today's operations manager and the QAs brought with him to TLs! This is how "internal promotion" works in EVERY company folks! All this was unearthed by my pupil referenced above who got friendly with some of the system admins and got the insider truth. Once my pupil left for better offer, I started getting lousy quality jobs - RIGHT under the nose of this operations manager who could not stop my junior leaving the company and took it on me. These were ALMOST ALWAYS low TAT and transcription jobs and my income halved for NO good reason or provocation. Question: Why can't the FKG employer have a strict ALL DO ALL type of jobs and let everyone deserving earn? Better work for a smaller setup company.

WARNING FOLKS: IT'S AN EASY GUESS: IDATALLC IS IN SIMILAR PRACTICE AND THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE TO HIDE JOB QUEUE!

OF NOTE: Using my own creative twist to above real incident in a positive, harmless, and non-tricky way, I recently approached one of my ex-employers with a proposal to boost productivity and HIS AND MY OWN income substantially in a few months if he took up the idea and if we worked on it. Let's see what happens.
good for you transmys...
happy we can set the standards and others follow....

mind you, some day all companies will start hiding the job queue from QAs...
tell me why do you need to see it... just log in and work of the files that are automatically assigned.

I can only say no one gets to choose files in iData.
believe it or not - that is definitely not our problem.

thanks for joining in!

transmys

Regards
JD
I do not know whether u are rapidly growing or not.  U had offered around 35K some time back last year on lot of conditions.  After that some other vendors also increased the rates.  So I am coolly pocketing 30K+ based on my  experience and competence without any hassles that I faced in your company Big Grin .
Hi soapnote,

just one point to clarify...thanks for bringing it up...

iData India Medical Documentation Pvt. Ltd. is not a subsidiary of iData LLC.,  these are unrelated entities.  iData is our Primary Client - through them we get all our work.

iData India was formed in April 2015.

sad the manipulation did not last long for you...great that you can share such details on the forum...
good luck with what you are doing now.

_________

soapnoteWOW...Old wine in a new bottle with the seller with new whine! Notice it was earlier IDataLLC and now became IDataIMD! You may remember this is the SAME company (per their OWN words) that HIDES job queues to ensure "transparency" in workplace - people who have been familiar with their earlier posts and threads will corroborate this.

Before you apply, please read point #7 of my post at http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=4305. Look how also they keep boasting about their "expansion and growth" and all such things - interpret it as the company is hiring in droves and losing people by the dozens...Tongue Don't believe the 5% who leave good reviews (none other than their chamchas and feel-good old favorites who are already settled with the cream of accounts) but think of the 95% who leave them (due to leftover accounts, malpractice by TLs/managers/senior QAs/system admins/even operations manager which form the above 5%) making them post such ads again, again, and again and SPAM this forum to death! Tell me I am wrong!

WHY AM I POSTING THIS: For those wondering why I keep posting such things, here's from MY experience: I had joined a XYZ state based company as home based editor for EScription jobs (all names withheld as I have worked for them - my grudge is against ONLY pathetic middle management) based on the reference of one of my juniors/pupil. I came to know that the "operations" manager there had actually joined as an average-level QA, then became TL, and then elevated to "operations" manager. How? He was very manipulative. He was the one who brought half a dozen staff comprising system administrators and QAs along with him and "planted" them in the company gaining the trust of company higher ups/promoters/owners. Then using that trust, he formed a cartel sort of setup: Meaning those in his group would closely work and make sure they got the BEST AND CLEANEST of jobs among themselves - irrespective of which shift they worked and with great understanding. On three consecutive occasions, he set a record of editing over 65,000 lines a month and once even reaching close to 80,000 lines - all thanks to clean jobs selected dictatorwise, template wise, file length wise, and all you can figure out. They even figured out and manipulated ESsription to the point that BEST jobs would ALWAYS be routed for transcription EVEN bypassing voice recognition server and making them DOUBLE money for at least a third of jobs - for transcribed lines! The jobs, left alone, normally are routed for voice recognition. So they are fooling the company owners too. This is how BLOODY FOOL of employers/company directors are cheated!

One fine day, based on his "exemplary" performance, this guy was elevated to today's operations manager and the QAs brought with him to TLs! This is how "internal promotion" works in EVERY company folks! All this was unearthed by my pupil referenced above who got friendly with some of the system admins and got the insider truth. Once my pupil left for better offer, I started getting lousy quality jobs - RIGHT under the nose of this operations manager who could not stop my junior leaving the company and took it on me. These were ALMOST ALWAYS low TAT and transcription jobs and my income halved for NO good reason or provocation. Question: Why can't the FKG employer have a strict ALL DO ALL type of jobs and let everyone deserving earn? Better work for a smaller setup company.

WARNING FOLKS: IT'S AN EASY GUESS: IDATALLC IS IN SIMILAR PRACTICE AND THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE TO HIDE JOB QUEUE!

OF NOTE: Using my own creative twist to above real incident in a positive, harmless, and non-tricky way, I recently approached one of my ex-employers with a proposal to boost productivity and HIS AND MY OWN income substantially in a few months if he took up the idea and if we worked on it. Let's see what happens.
hey transmys,

if you do not mind, would you be kind enough and feel free to specify the "hassles" you faced in our company... we would like to correct them if indeed they are hassles... 

Regards
JD
(12-06-2016, 12:43 AM)J D Wrote: good for you transmys...
happy we can set the standards and others follow....

mind you, some day all companies will start hiding the job queue from QAs...
tell me why do you need to see it... just log in and work of the files that are automatically assigned.

I can only say no one gets to choose files in iData.
believe it or not - that is definitely not our problem.

thanks for joining in!

--------------
@JD

You are not setting any benchmarks or standards in the MT industry.  U are talking like a baby with respect to hiding queues and QAs have to work on automatically assigned files.  Remember, MTs and QAs are not working with spoons in their mouth.  If that is the case u want to be, can u ensure QAs are doing minimum 150 lines per hour and MTs are doing 65 to 75 lines per per hour which is the standard of the industry with good accuracy and a pend rate of 10%.

J DHi,
[quote pid='9853' dateline='1465581720']

Regards
JD
[/quote]
ya......anyone who wants an insider to get spoon-fed to get 150 lines per hour need not bother joining us...we do not work like that...if there are a lot of places where they show you the queue...just go there man...

we are looking for capable QAs who can do what is required...
See JD: It all boils down to one thing - FINGER-FREE (BINA UNGLI in Hindi) work culture. Do you have it?! IRRESPECTIVE of you show or hide queue: Does your company have ALL DO ALL jobs policy without sorting, sifting, selecting jobs without partiality or favoritism. Everyone has to undergo SAME selection criteria so do you, once one joins your company, TREAT THEM equally and GIVE THEM enough earning opportunity UNLIKE some big name companies who got bad name doing same things I keep protesting?

About your comment: "Sad, manipulaiton did not last long for you": True, I either want to be a part of the group who enjoys manipulation WITHOUT (I even told the operations manager so that I knew it was happening and why not either stop it or let me in the circle) being out of circle OR I want a situation where ALL DO ALL jobs and are treated equally. After all, I am a team member and player and want to be treated as such. So are you like that scoundrel company or a different one?! What is your policy towards genuine complaints with proof related to malpractice at workplace by TLs/managers? Do you periodically investigate CONSISTENTLY UNUSUAL performances of your team people that arouse suspicion of malpractice - similar to I mentioned in my detailed post above?! Come on now, come clean on this like a true employer!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home Based Transcription - Telugu ETTranscriptionServices 0 112 18-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
  DIRECT UPLOADERS - AUSTRALIAN RADIOLOGY ACCOUNT hr4transcription 0 393 12-02-2024, 09:52 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 637 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Medical Transcriptionists - Day Shift - Immediate Requirement - UK ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,081 24-10-2023, 01:09 PM
  Direct Upload Quality VR EDITORS hr4transcription 0 798 19-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription