Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Block HQMT spammer
This HQMT Spammer is back and spamming all message boards. Administrator requested to block it for good as it refuses to mend its ways.
Done!
MT Forum is the India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community.  Proud to be a member of it and let your colleagues know about it.
(23-01-2012, 01:19 PM)admin Wrote: Done!

However, you did not block his/her ID.

This chap posted here "hello sir this is the good MT forum and i am glad to be the member of MT forum .............plz allow me to post 2 ads "
So you allowed him/her to post his/her crap?
this person gone mad ..............he is speaking rubish on MT institute
THIS REALLY VIOLATES THE rules............i thought there will be discussions but speaking like this ..............Mr.ADMIN plzzzzzzzzz block this jutamaro ....he has thought this forum is his own one,,,,,,he may also on of us like this in future,,,,,,,,,,,,,u block him or we will delete our account here.....if he continues this will not remain as a forum ..........it will become like a street
@jutamaro We got several complaints about this within hours of posting his ad everywhere and one of our team members have cleaned the forum. He is not listening to our requests and just spamming it.

@ascribe So, you think anyone can learn MT sitting at home and can make 15k after training? Just search this forum and you can find how these online institutes are cheating. Read one of them here: http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=249&pid=693

By the way, your ID is close to ASkribe for which we had numerous complaints as a fraud company.

For information to all the members, recently one of the forum members filed a case against a fraudster with Cyber Crime and investigation is going on. I warn all those cheaters stay away from doing frauds, otherwise, you will soon end up in jail.
MT Forum is the India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community.  Proud to be a member of it and let your colleagues know about it.