Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beware of Fake Users...like "smartguyravi"
Hi Friends, Please beware of this fake user "smartguyravi"..... friends please don't respond to him......he is working for some company and in the name of test file he will give you his current files(today's files) and will tell you that you are not selected better luck next time within one minute.......Smartguyravi is a son of *****............

Last night he added a thread regarding job offer.....today I applied and given the test and faced this situation.....so I thought that others must not face this......so I am giving this information.......after my conversation through email he deleted that thread.......he has some old threads also.......u can check.......

Wanted MTs
[Image: default_avatar.png]
smartguyravi [Image: buddy_offline.png] 
MT
[Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png]

Threads: 30

13-09-2014, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 14-09-2014, 01:13 PM by admin.)

Hi Guys,

We are in need of MTs. Flexible working hours and can log in at any time.  Interested people can send their resume to ravindran.jm@gmail.com. Rates are 70 paise to 1.50 rupees per line. 

His email id is ravindran.jm@gmail.com, phone no: 8122994606  and his name is RAVINDRAN MOHAN.......

If he is not fake then why he would delete his thread.......maybe some other persons also saw that thread.........

He is making wrong use of MT Forum.....Beware of these type of users.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which is genuine and which is fake ? sekhar13515 6 11,363 04-02-2016, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Gyan Prakash
Rainbow Beware of easy money makers Trans IT Solutions 0 3,185 20-05-2015, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Trans IT Solutions