Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Escription Editors For Day/Night
Rainbow 
Greetings

Required Quality Editors on Escription platform for day and night shift.

Rates:
Day Shift: Rs. 1/line Editing and Rs. 2 for Transcription.
Night Shift: Rs. 1.25/line Editing and Rs. 2.5 for Transcription

Salary will be credited to respective bank accounts on 15th of every month.

Only dedicated and quality editors with prior experience on Escription need apply (Full time only). Part-timers excuse.

For further queries, please mail at secernate10@yahoo.com. Also feel free to chat on yahoo messenger on the same ID.

Regards,
Sorry Mr. Rao, I don't outsource work to companies or groups.

Regards,

(09-03-2013, 09:04 PM)raomagesh Wrote: Hi,

I have small team, currentyly we are looking vendorship MT process. if have any chance to ourtsouce. Please provide more detail to mail id m.rao904@gmail.com or call me 09703866613

Regards,
C A Uma Magesh Rao

(08-03-2013, 03:23 PM)secernate Wrote: Greetings

Required Quality Editors on Escription platform for day and night shift.

Rates:
Day Shift: Rs. 1/line Editing and Rs. 2 for Transcription.
Night Shift: Rs. 1.25/line Editing and Rs. 2.5 for Transcription

Salary will be credited to respective bank accounts on 15th of every month.

Only dedicated and quality editors with prior experience on Escription need apply (Full time only). Part-timers excuse.

For further queries, please mail at secernate10@yahoo.com. Also feel free to chat on yahoo messenger on the same ID.

Regards,
Hi,

I am having 7+ years experience in Medical Transcription industry and I am familiar with Escription. I would like to work on day shift. Can you send me the details to my mail id vishpooj@gmail.com
I have sent the details to your mail as requested. Thank you for your interest in our organization.

Regards,

(21-03-2013, 04:29 PM)karadhu Wrote: Hi,

I am having 7+ years experience in Medical Transcription industry and I am familiar with Escription. I would like to work on day shift. Can you send me the details to my mail id vishpooj@gmail.com
Hi,

I am having 11 years experience in this field and am a CMT. Please send further details to my mail ID roy_bubun@rediffmail.com
You are a CMT with 11 years experience and looking for job on an Indian MT forum. I mean really...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Medical Transcriptionists - Day Shift - Immediate Requirement - UK ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,143 24-10-2023, 01:09 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
  Direct Upload Quality VR EDITORS hr4transcription 0 848 19-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Editors - Day Shift - Direct Upload - Immediate Requirement ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,090 26-05-2023, 04:29 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
  Part Time MT - Day Shift -IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT hr4transcription 0 946 23-05-2023, 09:52 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
  OPENING FOR EDITORS - OFFLINE WORK - DAY SHIFT smi 0 1,520 31-01-2023, 09:52 AM
Last Post: smi