Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Forum Members From SOAPNOTE
Hi All active MT Forum folks Smile :

New member here who went by handle "indianmt" in the mtjobs(dot)forumco(dot)com and was known for his fiery posts (non-insulting anyone personally but sarcastic and caustic comments against malpractice and BIG bang talk by company management). Have been in this industry since 1999 April. I am put up in Bangalore and am well familiar with the "satanic" practices that plague this industry (management people/fake and fraud posters/TLs/employers talking big BEWARE). I can spot and smell GLIBIDO (all glib talk and no action/pay) from literally miles away. Am smart enough (read that as "battle scarred") to decide within seconds of reading an ad (literally) if a company is worth joining or not and other such smart tricks...and WILL CONTINUE to share knowledge (as well as imbibe) here too. Despite being so much battle-hardened in this otherwise lovely industry into which I have come by chance (like an arranged marriage, although mine is love marriage in actual life), I am NOT a PTSD sufferer like those Vietnam/Afghanistan war veterans we hear and transcribe about. Hope I did not come across as aggressive (or creepy to some?! Up to you to decide - but I speak my mind and hand over everything to you in "as is" condition, like it or leave it... Big Grin ). Okay now, enough preamble, and let us move on to something useful soon to follow.

Messages In This Thread
Hello Forum Members From SOAPNOTE - by soapnote - 29-10-2015, 08:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello to everyone Devishankar Shrivas 2 8,892 11-07-2017, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fsrussel
  New to forum padmajaranee 0 5,387 29-04-2017, 09:42 PM
Last Post: padmajaranee
  Hello Group Members!! proudtypist 0 5,728 29-09-2016, 07:14 PM
Last Post: proudtypist
  Hello ncrinu 0 5,085 06-09-2016, 09:02 PM
Last Post: ncrinu