Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION] DIRECT UPLOAD QAs needed for 100% HOME BASED WORK
WOW...Old wine in a new bottle with the seller with new whine! Notice it was earlier IDataLLC and now became IDataIMD! You may remember this is the SAME company (per their OWN words) that HIDES job queues to ensure "transparency" in workplace - people who have been familiar with their earlier posts and threads will corroborate this.

Before you apply, please read point #7 of my post at http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=4305. Look how also they keep boasting about their "expansion and growth" and all such things - interpret it as the company is hiring in droves and losing people by the dozens...Tongue Don't believe the 5% who leave good reviews (none other than their chamchas and feel-good old favorites who are already settled with the cream of accounts) but think of the 95% who leave them (due to leftover accounts, malpractice by TLs/managers/senior QAs/system admins/even operations manager which form the above 5%) making them post such ads again, again, and again and SPAM this forum to death! Tell me I am wrong!

WHY AM I POSTING THIS: For those wondering why I keep posting such things, here's from MY experience: I had joined a XYZ state based company as home based editor for EScription jobs (all names withheld as I have worked for them - my grudge is against ONLY pathetic middle management) based on the reference of one of my juniors/pupil. I came to know that the "operations" manager there had actually joined as an average-level QA, then became TL, and then elevated to "operations" manager. How? He was very manipulative. He was the one who brought half a dozen staff comprising system administrators and QAs along with him and "planted" them in the company gaining the trust of company higher ups/promoters/owners. Then using that trust, he formed a cartel sort of setup: Meaning those in his group would closely work and make sure they got the BEST AND CLEANEST of jobs among themselves - irrespective of which shift they worked and with great understanding. On three consecutive occasions, he set a record of editing over 65,000 lines a month and once even reaching close to 80,000 lines - all thanks to clean jobs selected dictatorwise, template wise, file length wise, and all you can figure out. They even figured out and manipulated ESsription to the point that BEST jobs would ALWAYS be routed for transcription EVEN bypassing voice recognition server and making them DOUBLE money for at least a third of jobs - for transcribed lines! The jobs, left alone, normally are routed for voice recognition. So they are fooling the company owners too. This is how BLOODY FOOL of employers/company directors are cheated!

One fine day, based on his "exemplary" performance, this guy was elevated to today's operations manager and the QAs brought with him to TLs! This is how "internal promotion" works in EVERY company folks! All this was unearthed by my pupil referenced above who got friendly with some of the system admins and got the insider truth. Once my pupil left for better offer, I started getting lousy quality jobs - RIGHT under the nose of this operations manager who could not stop my junior leaving the company and took it on me. These were ALMOST ALWAYS low TAT and transcription jobs and my income halved for NO good reason or provocation. Question: Why can't the FKG employer have a strict ALL DO ALL type of jobs and let everyone deserving earn? Better work for a smaller setup company.

WARNING FOLKS: IT'S AN EASY GUESS: IDATALLC IS IN SIMILAR PRACTICE AND THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE TO HIDE JOB QUEUE!

OF NOTE: Using my own creative twist to above real incident in a positive, harmless, and non-tricky way, I recently approached one of my ex-employers with a proposal to boost productivity and HIS AND MY OWN income substantially in a few months if he took up the idea and if we worked on it. Let's see what happens.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION] DIRECT UPLOAD QAs needed for 100% HOME BASED WORK - by soapnote - 11-06-2016, 10:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home Based Transcription - Telugu ETTranscriptionServices 0 249 18-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
  DIRECT UPLOADERS - AUSTRALIAN RADIOLOGY ACCOUNT hr4transcription 0 479 12-02-2024, 09:52 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 680 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Medical Transcriptionists - Day Shift - Immediate Requirement - UK ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,120 24-10-2023, 01:09 PM
  Direct Upload Quality VR EDITORS hr4transcription 0 824 19-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription