Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Home Based MTs wanted
Thumbs Up 
We are looking for MTs to work from home. The work is purely offline and starts from 7:30 a.m. The doctors are good. It is more of Followup, History and physical, discharge notes, and less of operative reports. We expect a minimum of 500 lines per day to start with. This is a 5-day week account and Sunday and Monday is holiday. Along with that, you get all the US holidays. You can do this part time as well (7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.). We need only MT-level and the rates are 75 ps per line. All payments will be made via bank transfer on the 10th of each month. If you are interested do get back to me along with a suitable time for you to undergo a test. If you have any one else to recommend please feel free to email me at sunny_pillai@rediffmail.com
The rate seems less for manual transcription na. At this rate how much quality is expected ?
(08-02-2012, 08:47 PM)rafi08472 Wrote: The rate seems less for manual transcription na. At this rate how much quality is expected ?

85% is what is expected. If you can deliver 99.5% let me know there would be better rates.
I am very much interested in HBT. Please send me the details.
(08-02-2012, 09:29 AM)sunny_p Wrote: We are looking for MTs to work from home. The work is purely offline and starts from 7:30 a.m. The doctors are good. It is more of Followup, History and physical, discharge notes, and less of operative reports. We expect a minimum of 500 lines per day to start with. This is a 5-day week account and Sunday and Monday is holiday. Along with that, you get all the US holidays. You can do this part time as well (7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.). We need only MT-level and the rates are 75 ps per line. All payments will be made via bank transfer on the 10th of each month. If you are interested do get back to me along with a suitable time for you to undergo a test. If you have any one else to recommend please feel free to email me at sunny_pillai@rediffmail.com

Respected sirs,
In reply to your Ad. I am sending my resume herewith. Please do the needful and oblige.
Thanking you,
With regards,
R.Ravichandran

Curriculum Vitae

R.Ravichandran,
747, Chidambaranar Street,
Narayanan Nagar,
Villupuram 605602 Tamilnadu
India.

Mobile#: (0)9443578666
mail:- ravichandran.chandran505@gmail.com

CARRIER OBJECTIVE:

To utilize my potential and to enhance my skills for achieving new heights in Transcription Service which is a rapidly growing Industry.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

1. S.S.L.C from St.Joseph’s high school Cuddalore in 1973-74
2. Pre-University from Madras University in 1974-75
3. Graduation. B.Com from Madurai Kamaraj University 1975-1977

PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION:

1. Completed Medical Transcription Training from Yogam BPO chennai

WORK EXPERIENCE: Fresher

WORK PREFERENCE : Interested to work as HBT
COMPUTER SKILLS: -

Operating System: - MS-Windows 2000,
MS-Windows XP Professional.
Can access MT softwares

Name : R.Ravichandran
Father’s Name : V.S.Raju
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 05.05.1957
Language Known : English and Tamil.
Strength : Hard working, fast and active leaner

Date: 25.02.2012
Place: Villupuram

(R.Ravichandran)
(08-02-2012, 09:29 AM)sunny_p Wrote: We are looking for MTs to work from home. The work is purely offline and starts from 7:30 a.m. The doctors are good. It is more of Followup, History and physical, discharge notes, and less of operative reports. We expect a minimum of 500 lines per day to start with. This is a 5-day week account and Sunday and Monday is holiday. Along with that, you get all the US holidays. You can do this part time as well (7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.). We need only MT-level and the rates are 75 ps per line. All payments will be made via bank transfer on the 10th of each month. If you are interested do get back to me along with a suitable time for you to undergo a test. If you have any one else to recommend please feel free to email me at sunny_pillai@rediffmail.com

Hello Guys,

The above Ad has expired and we have stopped hiring.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home Based Transcription - Telugu ETTranscriptionServices 0 241 18-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 677 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
  WANTED GENERAL TRANSCRIPTION DIRECT UPLOAD MTs AND PROOFERS VASANTH MEDI-TRANS 0 1,827 13-03-2022, 10:28 AM
Last Post: VASANTH MEDI-TRANS
  SPD Solutions looking for home based Medical Transcriptionists espidihr 5 11,235 04-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Last Post: espidihr
Rainbow Assamese: Home Based General Transcription ETTranscriptionServices 0 2,249 14-08-2020, 12:33 AM