Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucknow - Repair of foot pedals, amp, etc.
I have bought my all metal 3-step foot pedals, amps, and headphones from Shashi Bhushan of Raj Industries, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi. Anybody in Lucknow, U.P. who repairs the same like replacing switches in the foot pedal?
(08-02-2015, 09:16 PM)gspal Wrote: I have bought my all metal 3-step foot pedals, amps, and headphones from Shashi Bhushan of Raj Industries, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi. Anybody in Lucknow, U.P. who repairs the same like replacing switches in the foot pedal?

Hi,

Mr Shashi Bhushan gives 2 spare switches with the foot pedal (check in the box) and it is easy to change, any electronics repair person who repairs TV, etc can change, just show him the foot pedal and ask him to replace, i have done like this. If you do not have spares, ask Shahi Bhushan to send them, he will send you spares.
(09-02-2015, 03:02 PM)maheshpbr Wrote:
(08-02-2015, 09:16 PM)gspal Wrote: I have bought my all metal 3-step foot pedals, amps, and headphones from Shashi Bhushan of Raj Industries, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi. Anybody in Lucknow, U.P. who repairs the same like replacing switches in the foot pedal?

Hi,

Mr Shashi Bhushan gives 2 spare switches with the foot pedal (check in the box) and it is easy to change, any electronics repair person who repairs TV, etc can change, just show him the foot pedal and ask him to replace, i have done like this. If you do not have spares, ask Shahi Bhushan to send them, he will send you spares.
Thanks Mahesh for the information. Maybe all it requires is de-soldering to remove defective switch and then re-soldering the new switch. These switches are available from Shashi for Rs35/- each details at http://www.rajorienindustries.com/index.html.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foot pedal shiva123 0 6,702 09-08-2017, 11:23 AM
Last Post: shiva123
  QLEDR 2005 and IE 7&8 Divine Dunda 0 5,897 07-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Divine Dunda
  Autocorrect entries backup macro & tutorial kiran 2 8,683 19-09-2008, 06:09 AM
Last Post: Anbumozhi