Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Night Shift 9 to 3
We are looking for experienced MT work Night Shift from 9 p.m. to 3 p.m. Whoever interested Mail me at : rathimahajan@yahoo.in

Big Grin Rate 80 paise per lines (depending on quality the rates will b revised)

System req
OP : Windows 7
Ram : 1 Gb and above
[/color]
TO ADMIN:

You are running this site as a forum and yet you keep deleting posts. Do you want such a forum where only praises are sung and no difference in opinion is offered or objections are raised? Until and unless someone is swearing or going haywire, I really don't see the need for you to intervene. Might as well make it a job posting blog site than a forum.
@mt4life

Those comments were turning into an ugly fight. If you don't like an offer, move on to another one.

Obviously, if the rate or the vendor's attitude is not good, MTs/QAs will leave them and also report in the forum. You can check old posts. We have either deleted them or removed the e-mail addresses and contacts to save the other members.
MT Forum is the India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community.  Proud to be a member of it and let your colleagues know about it.
(14-05-2013, 09:55 AM)admin Wrote: @mt4life

Those comments were turning into an ugly fight. If you don't like an offer, move on to another one.

Obviously, if the rate or the vendor's attitude is not good, MTs/QAs will leave them and also report in the forum. You can check old posts. We have either deleted them or removed the e-mail addresses and contacts to save the other members.

I would suggest you create a database of companies paying good rates and are stable. I am sure a lot of mts would like to share this information about their companies and a lot of people will really benefit from this forum. What I now see is companies offering peanuts like this post who is offering 80 p for mts for burning the midnight oil. I am sure some companies are ready to pay more, but they do not have time to advertise here or are not aware of this forum. Hence I request you to make a database of the best paying companies by asking the input from the mts. I am sure these low-paying companies are outsourcing and already outsourced work, which is against HIPPA guidelines. This can also prevent ugly arguments from mts, who I am sure are disgruntled after being cheated by these low-paying roadside mt companies.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Medical Transcriptionists - Day Shift - Immediate Requirement - UK ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,081 24-10-2023, 01:09 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Editors - Day Shift - Direct Upload - Immediate Requirement ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,056 26-05-2023, 04:29 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
  Part Time MT - Day Shift -IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT hr4transcription 0 908 23-05-2023, 09:52 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
  OPENING FOR EDITORS - OFFLINE WORK - DAY SHIFT smi 0 1,481 31-01-2023, 09:52 AM
Last Post: smi
  OPENING FOR DIRECT UPLOADERS - OFFLINE WORK - 9 AM SHIFT smi 1 3,388 21-12-2021, 10:16 PM
Last Post: oboy