Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent need of exp HBT's for full time online day account.
Rainbow 
Hi All,

Greetings!!!

We are in urgent need of experienced HBT's for our online day account.
The position is for full time HBT's for day.
Work timings are 6am to 3pm (5days work sunday and monday off)
Platform is EMDAT
Offered rate: 90p @95% accuracy only pure MT work.
Payment - 22nd - 25th of subsequent month.

Interested HBT's kindly mail in your resume on the below mentioned email id with subject line as "HBT Online Day - yrs of exp".
mail: transcriptiononline24x7@gmail.com

HBT's have to clear 15mins audio test to get selected for the said account.
Only exp HBT's capable of delivering 95% accuracy for individual files need to apply.
Freshers or MT's with 1yr or less than 1yr of exp please excuse.
This is a new trick or what...95% accuracy is almost equal to 98% almost direct MT work and you want to pay 90 p.!!!!! I am sure only a DU can give exactly 95% or more because in my 12 years of experience in MT I know that a person who is capable of giving exactly 95% and not below can easily give 98% or above in most of his files except for very tough dictators. Pure mt level is 85% to 95% and then your rates are justified
And see the payment date also almost 1 month credit what a hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(18-05-2013, 04:36 PM)siby Wrote: This is a new trick or what...95% accuracy is almost equal to 98% almost direct MT work and you want to pay 90 p.!!!!! I am sure only a DU can give exactly 95% or more because below 95% you wont pay the MT.

@Mr Siby..
Thank you for taking time to read the post and for your expert comment.
If the post is not suitable for you kindly ignore the post and move ahead.
Those who feel 95% is not equal to 98% may also apply..
If 95% is almost equal to 98% better tell your client to accept DU at 95%.
Please do not waste your time writing scrap on others post better utilize that time in your work which will be fruitful.

(18-05-2013, 04:51 PM)khusro Wrote: And see the payment date also almost 1 month credit what a hell is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Khusro..
Sir,
If you have so much problem with the payment date better ignore the post and move ahead...let me bring this to your kind notice that there are clients who pay after 45 payment cycle also.
Is this hell or not those interested can decide.
Thank you for taking the time and reading this..
This forum is for discussion it is not a sunday classified or naukri.com. This is a forum to give your opinion whether positive or negative. I am not using anything obscene or vulgar or using a personal criticism. If a mt is really interested in your job, he will apply, but he should get a balanced view on this subject. I think I am eligible to give my opinion since I have been in this field for the past 12 years.
Why does every job poster's backside catches fire when someone criticizes their offer/terms? They are advising others not to post "scrap," why don't they themselves put to practice their suggestion. Don't reply to the person criticizing you. End of debate. You take the bait, so be the fish.

To the person justifying paying dues late: Those terms may make sense between two vendors. You don't offer the same terms to the individuals.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIRECT UPLOADERS - AUSTRALIAN RADIOLOGY ACCOUNT hr4transcription 0 505 12-02-2024, 09:52 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 700 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Medical Transcriptionists - Day Shift - Immediate Requirement - UK ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,136 24-10-2023, 01:09 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
  SINGLE EASY DICTATOR - PART TIME DIRECT UPLOADER hr4transcription 0 1,021 20-08-2023, 05:53 PM
  Direct Uploader (Australian Account) - RADIOLOGY FILES hr4transcription 0 873 29-06-2023, 03:49 PM