Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation for fellow HBTs
I have some transcription work that I cannot handle alone and I am looking for fellow HBTs (in large numbers). The details are the following:

FIRST (VRS)
Contract: Long-term.
Rates: Rs 0.80/line with space for editing VRS files.
Platform: Online (BeyondTXT).
Time: 7 p.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Payment date: Between 7th and 10th every month to HBT bank account directly from the client.

SECOND (DUP)
Rates: Rs 1.50/line with space for transcribing and editing (MT+QA) to deliverable quality. The client has promised to revise the rates a bit after sometime depending upon the quality/quantity/TAT% delivered.
Platform: Online (WordScript).
Time: 7 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Payment date: Between 7th and 10th every month HBT bank account directly from the client.

(This is a repost)

If this seems to interest you, please reply with resume to dennispillai@gmail.com. If you have any queries, plz write to dennispillai@gmail.com, will reply asap.

Please do refer this ad to your friends and colleagues in Transcription Industry.

P.S.:
If you are opting the first option, when you send your resume, plz put subject as HBT VRS.
If you are option the second option, when you send your resume plz put subject as HBT DUP.
When the above vacancies are filled, I will either delete this ad or mentioned as closed, so until that time this is on.

Thanks.
Only serious people who really have spare time should respond.
(26-05-2013, 11:11 AM)dennispillai Wrote: I have some transcription work that I cannot handle alone and I am looking for fellow HBTs (in large numbers). The details are the following:

FIRST (VRS)
Platform: Online (Gemstar).
Payment date: Between 7th and 10th every month to HBT bank account directly from the client.

SECOND (DUP)
Rates: Rs 1.50/line with space for transcribing and editing (MT+QA) to deliverable quality. The client has promised to revise the rates a bit after sometime depending upon the quality/quantity/TAT% delivered.
Payment date: Between 7th and 10th every month HBT bank account directly from the client.

(This is a repost)

If this seems to interest you, please reply with resume to dennispillai@gmail.com. If you have any queries, plz write to dennispillai@gmail.com, will reply asap.

Please do refer this ad to your friends and colleagues in Transcription Industry.

P.S.:
If you are opting the first option, when you send your resume, plz put subject as HBT VRS.
If you are option the second option, when you send your resume plz put subject as HBT DUP.
When the above vacancies are filled, I will either delete this ad or mentioned as closed, so until that time this is on.

Thanks.
(26-05-2013, 12:22 PM)dennispillai Wrote: Only serious people who really have spare time should respond.
(26-05-2013, 11:11 AM)dennispillai Wrote: I have some transcription work that I cannot handle alone and I am looking for fellow HBTs (in large numbers). The details are the following:

FIRST (VRS)

SECOND (DUP)

(This is a repost)

P.S.:

Thanks.

For (VRS)...is there any opportunity for part-time?
Yes, provided you do 90 mins on a daily basis.

(27-05-2013, 12:38 AM)manjunath Wrote:
(26-05-2013, 12:22 PM)dennispillai Wrote: Only serious people who really have spare time should respond.

FIRST (VRS)

SECOND (DUP)

(This is a repost)

P.S.:

Thanks.

For (VRS)...is there any opportunity for part-time?
Please read this ad carefully and then ask relevant questions, almost all the details needed have been mentioned in here. I am getting mails asking whether the account is online, payment mode, etc, etc, which i have already cleared it here.

Regards
(21-06-2013, 11:34 AM)dennispillai Wrote: Please read this ad carefully and then ask relevant questions, almost all the details needed have been mentioned in here. I am getting mails asking whether the account is online, payment mode, etc, etc, which i have already cleared it here.

Regards

Please respond to the mail from rajeshwor@rediffmail.com
Thanks & regards
Rajeshwor
(25-06-2013, 07:33 AM)rajeshwor Wrote:
(21-06-2013, 11:34 AM)dennispillai Wrote: Please read this ad carefully and then ask relevant questions, almost all the details needed have been mentioned in here. I am getting mails asking whether the account is online, payment mode, etc, etc, which i have already cleared it here.

Regards

Please respond to the mail from rajeshwor@rediffmail.com
Thanks & regards
Rajeshwor
HBT DUP: We are a group of experienced MTs and had exposure to wordscript as well. If the work is still available please respond to rajeshwor @rediffmail.com. I had written a mail to you as well

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for HBTs - Transcription work binump 3 16,526 21-05-2019, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Nabodita Basu
  Looking for experienced HBTs for offline accounts day shift only STATTRANS 0 7,974 22-11-2018, 08:03 PM
Last Post: STATTRANS
  Needed HBTs Urgently in DayShift sonasofttech 2 9,157 04-10-2018, 09:39 AM
Last Post: sonasofttech
  Looking for HBTs - Radiology Account...! binump 3 9,360 25-06-2017, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Mavrash
  HBTs needed for Emdat based Australian work espidihr 9 26,652 19-04-2017, 11:45 AM
Last Post: espidihr