New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!

• 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
5-Different Shifts...New Salary Structure..HBT.full time..Huge Requirement.
@vanitasam,

Still openings are there for both HBT and in-house.....
(30-05-2013, 02:09 AM)govardhan Wrote: Transcend MT Services (Pvt) Ltd
(A subsidiary of Nuance Transcription Services)
Bannerghatta Road, Beside BPL Factory, Bangalore

Wanted experienced MTs/Editors/QAs.........3+ years....both in-house/HBT...full time and also part time now.

5 days a week for both day and night shifts. Files will be there even on Sundays and Mondays.

PACKAGE

1. HBT full-time (day shift)---Basic 10k to 13k (depending upon the experience) + From line one incentives...For ASR 0.33 paise..for non ASR 0.56 paise + PF + Insurance Rs. 100000.

2. HBT full-time (night shift)----Basic 10k to 13k (depending upon the experience) + From line one incentives...For ASR 0.33 paise..for non ASR 0.56 paise + PF + Insurance Rs. 100000.
Night shift allowance Rs. 2100 + 25% on total incentives earnings.

3. Part-time----Only ASR...60 paise to 80 paise (depending upon the slab you come).

Interested candidates foward your resume to......govardhanm.agni@gmail.com

Sir,
I have sent you emails almost a month ago regarding the opening, but there was no reply from your side. Please let me know if there are any vacancies for HBT full-time night shift?

Thanks,
Jahangir.
@Jahangir

Yes, still openings are there..your resume might have missed out by mistake...i will let you know the status in one or two days.

Regards
Govardhan

Wanted experienced MTs/Editors/QAs.........3+ years....both in-house/HBT...full time and also part time now.

5 days a week for both day and night shifts. Files will be there even on Sundays and Mondays.

PACKAGE

1. HBT full-time (day shift)---Basic 10k to 13k (depending upon the experience) + From line one incentives...For ASR 0.33 paise..for non ASR 0.56 paise + PF + Insurance Rs. 100000.

2. HBT full-time (night shift)----Basic 10k to 13k (depending upon the experience) + From line one incentives...For ASR 0.33 paise..for non ASR 0.56 paise + PF + Insurance Rs. 100000.

3. Part-time----Only ASR...60 paise to 80 paise (depending upon the slab you come).

Hello Sir,

I have 5 years experience in MT and wanted to take partime..

PACKAGE

Confused Hello Sir,

I mailed my resume to ur email ID....Plz give me reply asap...cause i am in need of HBT job urgently...
Hello,

I have sent you a mail.

Awaiting your reply
(10-08-2013, 12:42 PM)goodtrans Wrote: Hello,

I have sent you a mail.

Awaiting your reply

@goodtrans

It will take one week to 10 days' time to process resumes as there is a training session going on for new HRs.
What is the selection procedure in Transcend? How many rounds of interview will be there? Can you please give me the details? :-)
First, you will get a call from Transcend to discuss about rate per line and timings. After that test link will be send to your mail id. You have to score 90% (70 out of 80) in objective test where you can use google, stemand and other references to clear the objective test and test files. In test files, you have to score above 90%.

Second round will be telephone interview with regional operations manager and HR manager.
Hello:

Though I got thru the test and even the HR spoke with me one month ago....but I was not provided with work...why so?

First, you will get a call from Transcend to discuss about rate per line and timings. After that test link will be send to your mail id. You have to score 90% (70 out of 80) in objective test where you can use google, stemand and other references to clear the objective test and test files. In test files, you have to score above 90%.

Second round will be telephone interview with regional operations manager and HR manager.
[/quote]

Hello:

Though I got thru the test and even the HR spoke with me one month ago....but I was not provided with work...why so?

[/quote]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Requirement - General Transcription kwhrtranscription 0 252 03-08-2019, 10:53 PM
Last Post: kwhrtranscription
  Part Time General Transcription AuditVKR 14 18,005 03-09-2018, 11:20 AM
Last Post: homosapien
Heart Reg : Office-based full-time job in Hyderabad/Secunderabad or home-based full-time jo sanegapally satish 0 4,568 30-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Last Post: sanegapally satish
  Full time milind_b2001 0 4,272 03-10-2017, 11:00 AM
Last Post: milind_b2001
  Looking for HBT (part-time) position on FFT platform pradeep279 0 3,500 19-08-2017, 01:10 PM
Last Post: pradeep279