New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S&AJ Transtech's future....is it the next fraudster
(09-08-2013, 04:45 AM)venugopalarao Wrote: Hi guys,

As a member of this forum and I am in this industry since 13 years, I want to share some points to you. After seeing long discussion thread from you guys, I interacted with this sajtranstech guy, they are into different verticals from long time, recently entered into medical transcription.

1. It is quite normal that all the budding companies will post that they have some exp in this industry..usually MTs with 6 month exp will give picture like 3 years exp, after seeing quality only you can find.

2. You are mentioning that 2.50...pocket etc...now a days it is quite difficult to get clients more than 2 rupees per line. What you mentioned 60 paisa is low, normal rate is 80 paisa to 1 rupee line for transcription 65 charecters with space. It is not wrong that they can search and get people for their rates according to their expenses and what they are getting from client.

3. Now a days, people are unable to adjust in big companies eg Mmodel, nuaance(focus) etc because of work pressure and middle management. It is better to encourage small units so that people with less exp will get employment.....

@venugopalarao

You have been hailed as the biggest cheater on a number of MT forums. It is not surprising that you are standing up for your brethren. Chor Chor Mausere bhai.
I am not an employee or was an employee or in any way associated to that company for which i commented.
What does this mean?

(31-08-2013, 07:07 PM)kaushalkamlesh Wrote: I am not an employee or was an employee or in any way associated to that company for which i commented.
MT Forum is the India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community.  Proud to be a member of it and let your colleagues know about it.
(15-08-2013, 08:03 PM)mt4life Wrote:
(09-08-2013, 04:45 AM)venugopalarao Wrote: Hi guys,

As a member of this forum and I am in this industry since 13 years, I want to share some points to you. After seeing long discussion thread from you guys, I interacted with this sajtranstech guy, they are into different verticals from long time, recently entered into medical transcription.

1. It is quite normal that all the budding companies will post that they have some exp in this industry..usually MTs with 6 month exp will give picture like 3 years exp, after seeing quality only you can find.

2. You are mentioning that 2.50...pocket etc...now a days it is quite difficult to get clients more than 2 rupees per line. What you mentioned 60 paisa is low, normal rate is 80 paisa to 1 rupee line for transcription 65 charecters with space. It is not wrong that they can search and get people for their rates according to their expenses and what they are getting from client.

3. Now a days, people are unable to adjust in big companies eg Mmodel, nuaance(focus) etc because of work pressure and middle management. It is better to encourage small units so that people with less exp will get employment.....

@venugopalarao

You have been hailed as the biggest cheater on a number of MT forums. It is not surprising that you are standing up for your brethren. Chor Chor Mausere bhai.

That's right, Big Fish never engulf Big Fish, they can only eat small fish, But if needed, they will definitely stand up for their side and engulf small fishes, as if Bhai, ek hi thaali mein dono milke khayenge, kya bolta tu. Be aware of such BigFish.
(03-09-2013, 09:42 PM)admin Wrote: What does this mean?

(31-08-2013, 07:07 PM)kaushalkamlesh Wrote: I am not an employee or was an employee or in any way associated to that company for which i commented.

He means he is the street mongrel who along with his pack of mongrels puts his nose in every garbage bin on the street to find a piece of juicy bone and gets kicked in his behind by everyone, or to state it more decently, he is the thirsty crow who even after putting a lot of stones in the pot, is not able to drink even a drop of water.
Mr. Siby

here is ur reply http://www.mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=1594

u have already crossed ur limits.

Mr. Admin see his comments.
@kaushalkamlesh You complained about the company and now you are saying that you are not associated with them. If you are not associated with them, how come you made a comment on the company? Could you please explain this.
MT Forum is the India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community.  Proud to be a member of it and let your colleagues know about it.
Heart 
(20-07-2013, 11:05 AM)sajtranstech Wrote: we are not the vendor and we are not providing work on roi and roi is not responsible with this false post and the person said they have been contacted us and we havent any calls oy messages at all and the person who have kept it is trying to make our company reputaion down these post have been created please remove this post if not we will proceed to the legal proceedings and remove this post ass soon as possible. And again this is the false post they doing to make my company reputaion down

sorry please dont interfere roi in false matter because it is good company they wont do these kinds of things

(20-07-2013, 11:05 AM)sajtranstech Wrote: we are not the vendor and we are not providing work on roi and roi is not responsible with us this is a false post and the person said they have been contacted us we have not told any thing this false issue to make company reputaion down these post have been created please remove this post if not we will proceed to the legal proceedings and remove this post ass soon as possible. And again this is the false post they doing to make my company reputaion down

this is case of misunderstanding we dont give files for home transcription also the company is rymoteops