Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S&AJ Transtech's future....is it the next fraudster
hi friends,

SAJ TRANSTECH IS VENDOR OR HBT OR WHAT ?

he is trying to get work through this forum and distribute thru this forum only.

I just had a chat with sajtranstech @ sajtranstech@yahoo.com and the rates he/she quoted was 60 paise (peanut) for transcription and 80 paise for online work. When asked which online platform's work u have, then he was not able to answer. After few minutes, he/she "roi" and rate 80 paise is for online transcription and after i had asking 3-4 times what roi is. he replied "remoteop." This (remoteop) is something new for me.

I do not think the guy who on the other side has enough experience in this field and he may become the next fraudster.

Please go thru this link also. He is actually looking for work in this forum and trying to distribute and earn commission. http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=836

Please be careful if u try to work with this company.
we are not the vendor and we are not providing work on roi and roi is not responsible with this false post and the person said they have been contacted us and we havent any calls oy messages at all and the person who have kept it is trying to make our company reputaion down these post have been created please remove this post if not we will proceed to the legal proceedings and remove this post ass soon as possible. And again this is the false post they doing to make my company reputaion down

sorry please dont interfere roi in false matter because it is good company they wont do these kinds of things

(20-07-2013, 11:05 AM)sajtranstech Wrote: we are not the vendor and we are not providing work on roi and roi is not responsible with us this is a false post and the person said they have been contacted us we have not told any thing this false issue to make company reputaion down these post have been created please remove this post if not we will proceed to the legal proceedings and remove this post ass soon as possible. And again this is the false post they doing to make my company reputaion down

this is case of misunderstanding we dont give files for home transcription also the company is rymoteops
Chat on yahoo is automatically saved. Anyone interested, i can show him thru team viewer
http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=836

This link clearly shows that sajtranstech is asking for work from SMGC at the rate of Rs 2.50 per line, which any individual HBT can get. That is the reason for giving 60 p per line to the MT.. rest is for their pocket. From their website, it seem S&AJ is a big company with a lot of staffs and a big hierarchy of management with all fancy positions.

The threatening reply by S&AJ regarding legal action is proof enough that they will go to any lengths.
(20-07-2013, 03:24 PM)siby Wrote: http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=836

This link clearly shows that sajtranstech is asking for work from SMGC at the rate of Rs 2.50 per line, which any individual HBT can get. That is the reason for giving 60 p per line to the MT.. rest is for their pocket. From their website, it seem S&AJ is a big company with a lot of staffs and a big hierarchy of management with all fancy positions.

The threatening reply by S&AJ regarding legal action is proof enough that they will go to any lengths.

Hi Siby
Thanks a lot for disclosing their strategy. I have applied for them 2 days back...Reports like this really helps people like me who just blindly apply n get into the mess....once again thanks for posting abt them....
S&AJ can't do anything because i also have the proof.

just go through their website link http://www.sajtranstech.com

it seems that the site was recently made. I guess the domain name was registered on May 1, 2013

follow this link http://reports.internic.net/cgi/whois?wh...ype=domain

That guy threatened to take legal action..

S&AJ company started its operation this year ( i guess so). I am saying this becoz the site sajtranstech.com was registered on May 1, 2013 as godaddy.com database

http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?k=ZUUo...id=GoDaddy

check above link
@sajtranstech When you are not giving files for HBT, why you posted this offer in HBT section: http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=1528 Please stay away from this forum. We will be deleting all your posts.

(20-07-2013, 11:05 AM)sajtranstech Wrote: this is case of misunderstanding we dont give files for home transcription also the company is rymoteops

@members
Seems there is a problem with this company. He even sent us message about taking legal action if the post is not removed. Stay away from this company. We should come up with a sticky thread listing all these peanut-paying, threatening companies.
MT Forum is the India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community.  Proud to be a member of it and let your colleagues know about it.
(20-07-2013, 03:24 PM)siby Wrote: http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=836

Hi Siby,

I need contact details of SMGC, please mail me to mahesh_krishnegowda@hotmail.com/maheshpbr@gmail.com

your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Mahesh K
Hi All,

Just to share something to you all ...

I have worked for this company.. Day before yesterday was my first day when I worked for this firm.. Here is the story...

I got selected in their test files. They appointed me... On my first morning, they gave me one file...I did it and submitted it... there were some blanks in it.. but as this was my first day and my first file, this was a reasonable thing...

When I submitted my file, in not even a minute or two, they refused to give me second file and told me that ur accuracy is not good and we can't continue working with u anymore !!

They told that in test file, u did good but now ur accuracy is not good and they can't continue.. I told them that without checking my file, how can u judge me ?? they told that there are 8 blanks in ur file and we cant continue.. we need direct uploaders... As this was first file, I explained them to give me some time to understand the account, dictator, etc...

And one more shocking thing, second day they approached me again and told me to work.. the reason was they don't want to disappoint their employees and give them a second chance... !!! I told them not to pity on me and to work by their company standards.. they told me that their QA checked my file and found it good... that is why they wanted me to join again !!

One more thing, they have an online platform called remote operations (they too are confused whether it is an old platform or a new one) !! They are offering 80 paise for online and 60 paise for offline work... and they need direct uploaders in such a small amount !!

Before joining them, I had read this thread about them.. I asked them too about these unpleasant things in mt forum but they told that their HR is a cheater.. he has posted all this in mt forum coz he wants to open his own company and take our clients, etc. etc. He is making our company reputation down..

I have a chat history also of all this... I just wanted to share my experience with you all... I think they are not worthy to be trusted...

Thanks.
Hi guys,

As a member of this forum and I am in this industry since 13 years, I want to share some points to you. After seeing long discussion thread from you guys, I interacted with this sajtranstech guy, they are into different verticals from long time, recently entered into medical transcription.

1. It is quite normal that all the budding companies will post that they have some exp in this industry..usually MTs with 6 month exp will give picture like 3 years exp, after seeing quality only you can find.

2. You are mentioning that 2.50...pocket etc...now a days it is quite difficult to get clients more than 2 rupees per line. What you mentioned 60 paisa is low, normal rate is 80 paisa to 1 rupee line for transcription 65 charecters with space. It is not wrong that they can search and get people for their rates according to their expenses and what they are getting from client.

3. Now a days, people are unable to adjust in big companies eg Mmodel, nuaance(focus) etc because of work pressure and middle management. It is better to encourage small units so that people with less exp will get employment.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medical Transcriptionists & Proofers - Ameerpet venugopalarao 0 4,137 24-09-2009, 02:17 PM
Last Post: venugopalarao