New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Night shift working

Hi........I am new to this forum. I have 9 years of experience in medical transcription. I wish to work night shift. Please let me know if any company could provide me night shift.
(01-10-2013, 12:19 PM)skss Wrote:
Hi........I am new to this forum. I have 9 years of experience in medical transcription. I wish to work night shift. Please let me know if any company could provide me night shift.

Send your resume to me
krishnud@wavemt.com
Dear Sir/Mam,

I am karthikumar from akshayam technologies and i seen your message in this fourm we need Night shift inhouse & HBT .. if ur instrested pls contact me

karthikumar2003@gmail.com
@karthikumar2002 Don't post in each and every thread. Open a recruitment thread in job listings section and follow up from there.
MT Forum is the India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community.  Proud to be a member of it and let your colleagues know about it.

Please send your CV to escriptionwork@yahoo.co.in. We can take it forward if deemed appropriate.

Tx

We are established player and with a good track record. Please send your CV to escriptionwork@yahoo.co.in and we can have a personal discussion.

Thanks,
Please send your CV to transtechmis@yahoo.in for immediate recruitment.