Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MModalVR
Does anyone here work for MModalVR? It's different from MModal. Is this a registered company in New Delhi? Thanks. Wink
This is one of their ads:

postjobfree.com/job/zxeouq/medical-transcription-editor-ps-new-delhi-dl-india
I think they just added MModal to attract the attention of job seekers. M*Modal is a big player in MT industry. Stay away from it. Also, add says they pay "pesos," which is some other country's currency.
MT Forum is the India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community.  Proud to be a member of it and let your colleagues know about it.
(13-10-2013, 10:10 PM)admin Wrote: I think they just added MModal to attract the attention of job seekers. M*Modal is a big player in MT industry. Stay away from it. Also, add says they pay "pesos," which is some other country's currency.

That's true. Putting MModal to their name creates confusion. Thank you for your reply.
(14-10-2013, 03:17 AM)Chachi Wrote:
(13-10-2013, 10:10 PM)admin Wrote: I think they just added MModal to attract the attention of job seekers. M*Modal is a big player in MT industry. Stay away from it. Also, add says they pay "pesos," which is some other country's currency.

That's true. Putting MModal to their name creates confusion. Thank you for your reply.

Here's the address they gave. Can anyone verify this address? Thank you.

Ravina Street, Flat# 500, Madurai, TN 625706, India
Yes, a fraud to attract MTs and not pay any after working for months.Exclamation
(10-12-2013, 08:02 AM)mae_eloi Wrote: Yes, a fraud to attract MTs and not pay any after working for months.Exclamation

Have you been a victim also?