New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!
MTForum is up for SALE. Interested parties can send their offers to naveen.emails@gmail.com

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how is the scope of MT?
CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE SCOPE OF MT IN INDIA?
More and more companies here in Hyderabad are coming with good pay.  They are stating that they are getting just a fraction of the work, which is creating thousands of jobs.  They are optimistic that they will get more work and expand their units.  My friend, Sameer who is having three years of experience in MT, has started his own production unit by subletting the work.  I think there is lot of work and money in this field.
AS dollars rate has been decreased. So, how many days this field remain live. Can anyone focus about this matter?
@Pabitra

One of the MT Chat team member runs a small company here in Hyderabad.  He sublets the work and he didn't find any variance in his payment.  I don't think it will affect the MT field and lot of companies are coming into this field with really good pay. 
MT Forum is the India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community.  Proud to be a member of it and let your colleagues know about it.