Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guidance and help please
Hi guys, i am so glad in joining this forum and looking forward for a bright successful career by doing a lot of hard work. I completed training and started trying for jobs. Can anybody please enlighten me the course of action by suggesting any links or companies or email id's as i am a fresher from training. Looking forward for your support and guidance to start my career ahead. Thanks in advance.
(18-12-2013, 12:57 AM)Vivitha.R. Wrote: Hi guys, i am so glad in joining this forum and looking forward for a bright successful career by doing a lot of hard work. I completed training and started trying for jobs. Can anybody please enlighten me the course of action by suggesting any links or companies or email id's as i am a fresher from training. Looking forward for your support and guidance to start my career ahead. Thanks in advance.

Dear Vivitha,

Welcome!

Nice to hear that you have just completed your training and waiting for placement.

You can always look for opportunities in this forum. Also, you have not stated where you are put up. If you are in a city where there are MT companies, you could work for certain period in-house and get fully trained before opting for home transcription.

Best wishes!
(18-12-2013, 12:57 AM)Vivitha.R. Wrote: Hi guys, i am so glad in joining this forum and looking forward for a bright successful career by doing a lot of hard work. I completed training and started trying for jobs. Can anybody please enlighten me the course of action by suggesting any links or companies or email id's as i am a fresher from training. Looking forward for your support and guidance to start my career ahead. Thanks in advance.

Hi Vivitha,

As you are saying you just completed training and in need of support and guidance, I would like to share with you my experience through my website and hope it will help you in supporting and guiding you in the right direction and boost your confidence in your endeavor.

Below is link:
www.mtexperience.info

Wishing you all the best for your future.

Regards
Mohan Kumar
Dear Mohan,
www.mtexperience.info. This is a nice site you have made.
Gr8. Keep adding something new there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help regarding google kirankanth 5 15,203 29-03-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: jenny-luis
  attention please deepavishnu 1 6,328 17-03-2013, 10:26 AM
Last Post: satyasai
  help me please!!! Samantha03 0 4,390 05-06-2008, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Samantha03