New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!
MTForum is up for SALE. Interested parties can send their offers to naveen.emails@gmail.com

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
English to English General Audio Transcription
General Transcription Work

I am looking for a typist who can transcribe general audio files. The Fee would be 550Rps per audio hour and will be made immediately after proofreading or latest end of month. If you are interested,experienced,honest,hard working please send me your detailed CV : christofure@yahoo.com
Sorry Sir....Do not say transcriber as typist....if you are in this field you must know the difference...
(26-03-2014, 03:51 PM)Christofure Wrote: General Transcription Work

I am looking for a typist who can transcribe general audio files. The Fee would be 550Rps per audio hour and will be made immediately after proofreading or latest end of month. If you are interested,experienced,honest,hard working please send me your detailed CV : christofure@yahoo.com

It seem either you are a new to the field or you are trying to exploit people after seeing the pathetic rates offered by MT companies. By any standards the minimum rate for 1 hour audio is Rs. 650 and the rate will depend on the speed of the audio or the technicalities involved.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Australian Medical Transcription AumScripts 0 1,641 27-03-2021, 10:57 PM
Last Post: AumScripts
  General Transcriptionist needed Nellore Scribes 1 3,833 08-10-2020, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Nellore Scribes
  Medical Transcription Training mtforall 0 1,109 16-08-2020, 05:16 PM
Last Post: mtforall
Rainbow Assamese: Home Based General Transcription ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,016 14-08-2020, 12:33 AM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
  Vendors/HBMTs required for Medical Transcription escript 3 8,856 12-05-2020, 12:40 PM
Last Post: alakeshburagohain@gmail.com