Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-dictate
Does anybody know about E-dictate. Pls give me details if available.
I heard that it is a genuine home-based transcription, though I never tried. Heard about it from friends.

Look here: http://www.edictateindia.com/
Thank you Shravani

(31-10-2010, 11:09 PM)shravani Wrote: I heard that it is a genuine home-based transcription, though I never tried. Heard about it from friends.

Look here: http://www.edictateindia.com/

Thank you Shravani.....
(24-10-2010, 10:36 PM)deepavishnu Wrote: Does anybody know about E-dictate. Pls give me details if available.

Ya.. E-dictate is a genuine company. Couple of my friends are working for that.
(29-09-2014, 12:37 PM)sskumar Wrote:
(24-10-2010, 10:36 PM)deepavishnu Wrote: Does anybody know about E-dictate. Pls give me details if available.

Ya.. E-dictate is a genuine company.   Couple of my friends are working for that.

Truly it is a genuine company.  Very cumbersome process at work place and company's top executives talk as if they are god.  Does not suit for 99% of people.

Ya its very good and one of the best for home based employees. I am currently working in E-Dictate only. One of the best in MT Industries.  Every 5th day of the month salary will be credited without fail.   
I am looking for HBT guys. I am new to this forum. Can you suggest me some genuine companies for hbt....
Thank you Shravani for your help...
Shocked 
(28-01-2015, 03:26 AM)QAofrepute Wrote: If your accuracy drops below their target accuracy (which can be manipulated) they will gulp whole amount even if it is 50000 given in its contract, extremely risky, they manipulate accuracy and do not send any compare doc and deduct money and when contacted are unavailble to take calls , my friend's entire Rs 9000 was gulped, TDS deducted for 2 years but did not give any form 65 and gulped even tax money Huh , E-dictate is big time fraud company. If you would ask me which is the worst MT company of india it is edictate, extremely bad managers aka damagers. thieves, just wait and watch.

This scenario is same for almost all  MT companies working in India because of ever changing policies, tight competition, and on top of all the PLATFORMS ever bullying us to the smallest corner.  There are company's targets, doctors' tough dictations, and ever changing client requisites. So this is the HARD truth an MT(empty) has to face.  

Hi,

E-Dictate is a long time player in the MT field, it is a company based out of Pune, Maharashtra. I used to work for them earlier.  Their line rate and slabs are pretty reasonable and they pay also in a timely manner.  Their work platform is also very friendly and so is the Induction team, A good friend Mr. Sanjoy takes care of new joiners, he is very experienced in the field and very good to get a head start. If you are considering joining them, I would definitely welcome you and please do not have any fears or apprehensions about the company or the work.  They are here in the industry for a long time and have build a reputable name for themselves in the HBT market,  ALL THE BEST!