Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any alternative job to MT?
hi guys,.....been in MT for quite some time....feeling that this job is quite tiresome.........is there any good alternative job/jobs to MT that you know?...share your ideas..thanks.. Cool
Mmmm..this is the problem we get. Limit to the highest salary, eye strain, and CTS, ultimately leaves in a dilemma to think about other jobs. Check with Deloitte. They have some document editing jobs and hires MTs. Jump into medical coding where you don't require listening to the audio or heavy key punching.
(25-12-2010, 10:46 PM)naveen Wrote: Mmmm..this is the problem we get. Limit to the highest salary, eye strain, and CTS, ultimately leaves in a dilemma to think about other jobs. Check with Deloitte. They have some document editing jobs and hires MTs. Jump into medical coding where you don't require listening to the audio or heavy key punching.

hey....thanks buddy....will sure try!! Cool
(25-12-2010, 07:09 PM)Mavrash Wrote: hi guys,.....been in MT for quite some time....feeling that this job is quite tiresome.........is there any good alternative job/jobs to MT that you know?...share your ideas..thanks.. Cool

Look for data mining or information collection work

Do not ever be taken in or dream of becoming a home-based medical transcriber fresh after training. At least not until you have had 2-3 years full-time office-based experience in multispecialties.
Well Mavrash, have a look at Speak Asia. I am not in it, but met a college lad who was earning 40k a month from 10 IDs that he had acquired over a period of time. For each ID he has to pay 11k annually. Members may please contribute their input on such kind of work.

I am quite sure Venu Gopala Rao and the likes of him must be getting the restless pelvis syndrome on reading thisBig Grin

(08-01-2011, 12:29 AM)gspal Wrote:
(25-12-2010, 07:09 PM)Mavrash Wrote: hi guys,.....been in MT for quite some time....feeling that this job is quite tiresome.........is there any good alternative job/jobs to MT that you know?...share your ideas..thanks.. Cool

Look for data mining or information collection work

hi, thanks for the idea....you know any trustworthy company/companies that give these jobs online and if you have any experience woking on these jobs, hows the work & pay?
Suggest me some job related to engineering..I am searching it since a long time..
Hey guys reply something it means i wont be getting any!! What the hell.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any Idea Dodecan 1 4,184 30-06-2016, 04:54 PM
Last Post: rajavarma
  part-time alternative rajavarma 0 3,005 24-03-2016, 11:42 PM
Last Post: rajavarma
  Any news MTversatile 0 3,009 14-04-2014, 03:34 PM
Last Post: MTversatile
  Prime Meditech, any one knows about this company Asifa Farhana 0 3,209 06-02-2014, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Asifa Farhana
  Online Job Search Cameo Corporate Services 1 5,056 04-07-2013, 02:25 PM
Last Post: sharad747