New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!
MTForum is up for SALE. Interested parties can send their offers to naveen.emails@gmail.com

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Nuance up for sale
I just chanced upon this interesting article which suggests so.

Nuance’s $250 million 2027 Convertible Notes redemption is either a signal of an imminent buyout or a red herring.

If one read between the lines and disregarded the noise during Monday's earnings, a very interesting event was announced which could signal a buyout is on the horizon: Nuance is calling back all of their $250 million, 2027 Convertible Notes (at 2.7%).

It is my belief that the redemption of these notes is in anticipation of a buyout in the near future. It would help the acquirer save over $50 million from the convertible liability if the company is bought for over $23.36 per share.

A buyout offer is on the table and calling back the debt will save the future acquirer ~$50 million from a debt to share convert.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2418935-...ption-baby
Who gives a damn?

They could go universal or global or set up in the next galaxy but I will still be looking forward to my next paycheck in Indian Rupees.

Instead, I would be pleased if you could cheer me up if you had some interesting bloopers or anything unbelievable also so I can go ha, ha, ha Big Grin instead of Undecided. All of us MTs could do with something to laugh at, if only for a moment.

No offense buddy.
(16-08-2014, 05:27 PM)arnieroy Wrote: I just chanced upon this interesting article which suggests so.

Nuance’s $250 million 2027 Convertible Notes redemption is either a signal of an imminent buyout or a red herring.

If one read between the lines and disregarded the noise during Monday's earnings, a very interesting event was announced which could signal a buyout is on the horizon: Nuance is calling back all of their $250 million, 2027 Convertible Notes (at 2.7%).

It is my belief that the redemption of these notes is in anticipation of a buyout in the near future. It would help the acquirer save over $50 million from the convertible liability if the company is bought for over $23.36 per share.

A buyout offer is on the table and calling back the debt will save the future acquirer ~$50 million from a debt to share convert.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/2418935-...ption-baby

Good. Nuance has become a Nuisance through their Indian franchisees out to make a fast buck at the expense of their Indian MTs.
Wink 
(20-09-2014, 05:21 PM)jutamaro Wrote: Dodgy
Hope new take over (Samsung) is not sooo..... Quality frantic!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Used MT Foot Pedal for sale, Rs.450.00 Mavrash 0 3,119 29-09-2017, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Mavrash
  Nuance and Its vendors transmys 4 7,976 21-07-2017, 08:17 AM
Last Post: sparapatineni
  Nuance Gimmicks with all Vendors BeAlertGuys 2 5,103 07-02-2016, 11:00 PM
Last Post: MTFORSURE
  Nuance now cutting .25 per blank hbtseeker7 0 1,915 31-01-2016, 08:31 PM
Last Post: hbtseeker7