Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Direct uploader @3.5 cents for operative notes (weekends off)
Need direct uploader @3.5 cents for operative notes.

Timings: Work timings are according to US day timings. But you can modify your work schedule if there is work in Indian time. No need to work on weekends, i.e., Saturday evening to Monday morning so two weekends off. In case of high workload, client may request to work on weekends.

Work and payment: All work needs to be typed and uploaded from software itself. No QA id will be given. First payment of 15 days will be made on 20th day and all other payments between 10th and 15th of each month. Initial rate will be @3 cents per line with each line consisting of spaces. Line count calculated by software. If you work is satisfactory after one week, you will be paid for whole work @3.5 cents.

Line count requirement: Need to transcribe at least 600 lines per day and reach target of 6000 lines half monthly and 12000 lines on monthly basis. Only MTs with operative note experience can apply. This is not part-time work.

Testing: Small testing of 5-10 minutes files need to be completed if you are considered for this offer.

Cheers
Hi,

I have seen your add. I, Nilesh Sirsikar, is having a small team for Medical Transcription work located at NAGPUR, Maharashtra. I am currently working on US based transcription platform. I have also experience in doing Operative Files. I am having 7 plus years of experience in this field. In my team, 6 MTs are having near about 3-5 years of experience and 2 Editors are having more than 10 years of experience.

I am ready for the test file. I am requesting u to send me the procedure for joining at niljayi@gmail.com

I am waiting for your reply. (You can chat me on nileshsboli@yahoo.com ID)

Thank You!
Nilesh Sirsikar
Nagpur, Maharashtra
Hi!

Please send reply to mentioned e-mail id in post.

Thanks

(04-09-2014, 12:17 PM)nilsboli Wrote: Hi,

I have seen your add. I, Nilesh Sirsikar, is having a small team for Medical Transcription work located at NAGPUR, Maharashtra. I am currently working on US based transcription platform. I have also experience in doing Operative Files. I am having 7 plus years of experience in this field. In my team, 6 MTs are having near about 3-5 years of experience and 2 Editors are having more than 10 years of experience.

I am ready for the test file. I am requesting u to send me the procedure for joining at niljayi@gmail.com

I am waiting for your reply. (You can chat me on nileshsboli@yahoo.com ID)

Thank You!
Nilesh Sirsikar
Nagpur, Maharashtra
3.5 cents convert to around Rs. 1.9 to Rs. 2 at the present rate...nothing substantial considering companies are ready to give Rs. 1.50 for VRS lines, i.e., Rs. 3 for transcribing.. not necessarily operative reports which is considered tough...and then there is the quality aspect that you have to worry about when transcribing operative notes.
Yes for what criteria you get up to Rs. 1.50 VRE or Rs. 3 for transcribing. When you reach up to that or we can say moon, is all on you. You can reach to it but what will be your quality.

What we offer is 600 lines per day and after that you can go to your bed to sleep. We will not be ringing you or buzzing your messengers.

Our work is checked by CMTs and once you do bloopers your id is restricted and 100% QA so anybody cannot reach moon. To reach our moon requires experience and accuracy. Only experts reach our moon.

Our higher rates or moon rates are 4.5 cents with each line consisting of 65 characters with spaces for all your work on monthly basis.

Cheers
Hi,

I didnt know you needed 100% accuracy for test files. If you want so, please also give samples for the dictators, whom test files you give to MTs who want to join.
Hi!

This position is FILLED so please do not send any messages to us. If there is any further position, we will again advertise here.

Thanks for your responses and also for fellow MTs to take the test.

Cheers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIRECT UPLOADERS - AUSTRALIAN RADIOLOGY ACCOUNT hr4transcription 0 511 12-02-2024, 09:52 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
  Direct Upload Quality VR EDITORS hr4transcription 0 841 19-09-2023, 08:02 PM
  SINGLE EASY DICTATOR - PART TIME DIRECT UPLOADER hr4transcription 0 1,024 20-08-2023, 05:53 PM
  Direct Uploader (Australian Account) - RADIOLOGY FILES hr4transcription 0 873 29-06-2023, 03:49 PM
  DIRECT UPLOAD / SCRIBE / EDITOR - MEDICAL SCRIBE bandi7777 0 983 11-06-2023, 05:20 PM
Last Post: bandi7777