Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need HBTs and Editors for medical transcription
Allow me to introduce myself to you.
We are Synergyscribe, a budding organisation with a dream to prove in the Medical Transcription Industry.
We are looking for reliable longterm associates as home based Medical Transcriptionists and Editors.
Transcriptionists must have 1 year experience.
Editors must have 3+ years of experience.
Please mail your resume to hr_synergyscribe@yahoo.in.
We will get back to you ASAP.
Hi

I am working in this field from 4+ years having done multispeciality accounts with good accuracy and would like to work with your company as an editor.

Rgds
Manasi Chopade
manasi.chopade@hotmail.com
manasi.chopade@yahoo.com
Synergy Scribe seems to be just creating a data based of profiles without even acknowledging receipt of same. Is this company really into medical transcription or just a recruiter? Do they expect that when they get started, past applicants will come happily hopping over to their bandwagon? Until then they expect past applicants need to become herbivores. Same is the case with fcwhealthcare who did not post a contact email address and I had clicked at the email link at the end of their post.
Do not ever be taken in or dream of becoming a home-based medical transcriber fresh after training. At least not until you have had 2-3 years full-time office-based experience in multispecialties.
hi

i m working in this field for the last 7 years and have good experience of all kind of files, plz contact me at artiagam1@rediffmail.com or 9910639324

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home Based Transcription - Telugu ETTranscriptionServices 0 253 18-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 680 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Medical Transcriptionists - Day Shift - Immediate Requirement - UK ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,120 24-10-2023, 01:09 PM
  Direct Upload Quality VR EDITORS hr4transcription 0 824 19-09-2023, 08:02 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
  DIRECT UPLOAD / SCRIBE / EDITOR - MEDICAL SCRIBE bandi7777 0 976 11-06-2023, 05:20 PM
Last Post: bandi7777