Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Letter from Dr. Abdul Kalam
I am a new member here who travels frequently between my country India and adopted country USA - Florida. I yet see no reason to come back.

I read the undermentioned letter at no other than Askribe Forum run by a cahoot, Venu Gopala Rao Sureini of the now notorious Andhrascribe/Askribe/Amarpreet/etc/etc.

Why is the media here so negative?
Why are we in India so embarrassed to recognize our own strengths, our
achievements?
We are such a great nation. We have so many amazing success stories but we
refuse to acknowledge them. Why?
We are the first in milk production..
We are number one in Remote sensing satellites.
We are the second largest producer of wheat.
We are the second largest producer of rice.
We are .................

At the end of the note of this renowned Mr. Clean (with all due respect for a President I admired) Mr Askribe has signed off as:
If you want to promote your business on the Internet, use
www.sai data entry jobs.com

Venu is totally besharam. Selling aspirants a dream of getting an online home-based job of data entry or transcription by undergoing his defunct training program copied from free sites. For whatever work you want from him you must be prepared to be cheated of your hard earned money in the name of "training". I have read somewhere that this person is no other than Mr. Raj of the yesteryear infamous Sohonet operating from Hyderabad. This guy is a cheat personified. Our President has not searched for jobs on the Net, else he would have felt ashamed to call India a great Nation where we are the first in corruption as the largest democracy just as we are the first in baby production and just as we are the first in girl child infanticide. If the President had been searching for an online job he would have all over Google the name of this virus that has got the maximum visibility via keywords who makes cheat websites faster than you may change your drawers/undies and who spoils the purpose of forums that are made to help members.
India's position is worsening in terms of reputation..there may be people who are working hard to improve its position but its all waste if people are involved in alcohol cigarette and scandals to torture women..its really shameful for we Indians.. Sad