Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Escription Desirees
This is not a job post but only an FYI.

If you are interested in working on any of the Nuance platforms (escription, netcare, etc.), I would suggest you apply directly to Nuance and not bother with the vendors.  I see lot of vendors popping up here, even individuals who want to earn 10 paise per line by further subcontracting.  Such positions either are non-paying, farzi, and will just not work out over time.  Working directly for Nuance under HBEP will get you basic salary at least and if you want to work on line count basis, then join the ITP program.  Visit the below link.

http://ntsindia.in/careers.asp
(02-01-2015, 05:39 PM)mt4life Wrote: This is not a job post but only an FYI.

If you are interested in working on any of the Nuance platforms (escription, netcare, etc.), I would suggest you apply directly to Nuance and not bother with the vendors.  I see lot of vendors popping up here, even individuals who want to earn 10 paise per line by further subcontracting.  Such positions either are non-paying, farzi, and will just not work out over time.  Working directly for Nuance under HBEP will get you basic salary at least and if you want to work on line count basis, then join the ITP program.  Visit the below link.

Fully agreed.
(03-01-2015, 10:18 AM)rajeswararao Wrote:
(02-01-2015, 05:39 PM)mt4life Wrote: This is not a job post but only an FYI.

Fully agreed.

True fact. Candidates should verify first whether they will work for vendors or company directly and only then join. Most of the vendors and individuals as subcontractors pay after 20th or pay at the end of month, which is tactic. Work only with reputed companies. Big Grin
Yes, thank you for your advice.

But Nuance is still paying 70 paise and 85 paise for direct lines and half of this for indirect lines.  At least vendors are paying more than them...  If they are genuine vendors, is it not better working for them rather than getting those low rates..
(13-01-2015, 03:23 PM)ahmnav Wrote: Yes, thank you for your advice.

But Nuance is still paying 70 paise and 85 paise for direct lines and half of this for indirect lines.  At least vendors are paying more than them...  If they are genuine vendors, is it not better working for them rather than getting those low rates..

Nuance inhouse salary is also less.  One of my friend working with Nuance for the last 8 years inhouse said no bank is giving personal loans for him based on his employment.  Very bad.  Escription with Focus Infosys was good.  But with Nuance taking over, things have got worse.  Home based transcription is not worth these days.  We badly miss Healthscribe who pioneered Medical transcription in india.
That is a surprise. So, in your experience, the vendors taking work from Nuance are paying more than Nuance itself. That makes no sense.
(16-01-2015, 05:51 PM)mt4life Wrote: That is a surprises.  So, in your experience, the vendors taking work from Nuance are paying more than Nuance itself.  That makes no sense.

Yes it really makes no sense.  Only Nuance can explain this.  Some vendors are simply forwarding resumes to Nuance.  You apply and see.  For the first or second month, they give an easy account and then they say jobs are less in this account and will switch to another account, so on.  Please search google by typing nuance review by MTs, you will get lot of information