Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hii, Plz Introduce UrSelf Here!!!
Hii, Dhanu

I will give full-time to work in our organization. Please send your resume to meditrans38@gmail.com and contact me on 77 99 487 400.
Type of A/c: Offline (Day shift)
ASR/Transcription: Transcription
Platform: MS WORD
Rate per Line: (for HBT Opening)
For MT 60 P/L to 80 P/L based on quality.
For QA 60 P/L.
Deductions: No
Company/Vendor Name: Medi Trans

[b]Contact Number: 77 99 487 400
E-mail: meditrans38@gmail.com
Hello!!!!!!!!!!! 
I am Sheela Chandran from India I have just completed my MT course and is  in search of MT jobs
Hi,

I am Tomba, new to this forum, 10+ years of BPO experience (6 years in MT), currently Home based....searching for new opportunities..
Hai. i am Subramanian eager to learn medical transcription i have gone the videos in online . it seems to be interesting having good command over English i am thinking of choosing mt as my future. Basically i am maths graduate from the national college, Trichy. i am working as an operator in a private concern. i find my job boring and without any challenge . But i feel mt would be a good option which will give a lot of interest.Awaiting help suggestion and ides from the experienced regarding online training, courses, free online training ( to have basic ideas).
thanking you
(06-06-2017, 08:29 PM)srinivasan subramanian Wrote: I  find my job boring and without any challenge.

You will feel the same with MT too after a year or so.
(06-06-2017, 08:29 PM)srinivasan subramanian Wrote: Hai. i am Subramanian eager to learn medical transcription i have gone the videos in online . it seems to be interesting having good command over English i am thinking of choosing mt as my future. Basically i am maths graduate from the national college, Trichy. i am working as an operator in a private concern. i  find my job boring and without any challenge . But i feel mt would be a good option which will give a lot of interest.Awaiting help suggestion and ides from the experienced regarding online training, courses, free online training ( to have basic ideas).
thanking you

There is no growth in this field. At some point, you find that your earnings are not moving up and remain same for years as the pay depends on the line count (LC) and it does have limitation depending on the individual's ability. As you haven't entered this field, stick to your current job or find a better one in the same field.
MT Forum is the India's largest Medical Transcriptionists Community.  Proud to be a member of it and let your colleagues know about it.
(08-03-2007, 06:59 PM)vigorheart Wrote: [size=undefined]Hi.. I am Jacob from Belgaum, Karnataka.. Am in this industry for the past 8 years and am currently freelancing from home..   Smile

[color=blue]Hope all make the best use of this place!
[/size]

Hello Jacob if any firms giving freelance work do let me know as I am interested for this please send details for fsrussel@gmail.com
Hi friends

I am amit and survived this field since 8 years, hoping to make some friends here Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new here abhi_88 0 3,216 13-05-2014, 05:07 PM
Last Post: abhi_88
  Hi to all here..... rakeshdevadiga 0 2,995 10-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Last Post: rakeshdevadiga
  Newbie here. First post ever! Hopeful 1 6,027 23-09-2008, 09:23 AM
Last Post: sridhar
  New member here! ashley84 2 8,186 20-09-2008, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Hopeful