New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!
MTForum is up for SALE. Interested parties can send their offers to naveen.emails@gmail.com

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 yrs. exp now looking for good clients to work with
Hi All,

I am looking forward to render my transcription services/skills acquired over a time span of 15 years to good and steady clients with good pay rates.  I have worked on both offline as well as Escription clients.  I am primarily looking for steady work in daytime.

If things go well and are monetarily beneficial, I can move forward with building a team and sharing a long-term relationship with serious people/clients in the industry.

You can get in touch with me at srs.qamt@gmail.com

Regards,

S. K. Srivastav
(03-03-2015, 07:27 PM)skumar Wrote: Hi All,

I am looking forward to render my transcription services/skills acquired over a time span of 15 years to good and steady clients with good pay rates.  I have worked on both offline as well as Escription clients.  I am primarily looking for steady work in daytime.

If things go well and are monetarily beneficial, I can move forward with building a team and sharing a long-term relationship with serious people/clients in the industry.

You can get in touch with me at srs.qamt@gmail.com

Regards,

S. K. Srivastav
Hi,

Mr. Srivastav, forward your details to shekhargehlot@pinnacleinfotechjaipur.com and add him on skype at pacifier_14.  Rates are good and account is also good, Ruby platform (good).  His number is Shekhar - 09680911861.  I am not recruiter, you can contact him.

Good luck

Mahesh K
Please contact Bhawana at 09650806219, else email at bdhbizpro@gmail.com to inquire more.
Please send in your brief resume to webtranssolutions@hotmail.com. We have offline accounts for daytime at present and are offering 1.80/line for uploadable quality of work. Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking home based transcription work fsrussel 0 3,920 10-07-2017, 11:48 PM
Last Post: fsrussel
  Looking for MT work sekhar2015 0 2,106 26-04-2016, 08:13 PM
Last Post: sekhar2015
  Interested in genuine work. QualMT 6 8,921 19-05-2015, 04:10 PM
Last Post: webtrans
  Need of home based work selvakrishna 29 43,626 21-11-2014, 03:27 PM
Last Post: zenithscribe
  hi i want hbt work LEE76 7 10,502 21-11-2014, 03:26 PM
Last Post: zenithscribe