Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15 yrs. exp now looking for good clients to work with
Hi All,

I am looking forward to render my transcription services/skills acquired over a time span of 15 years to good and steady clients with good pay rates.  I have worked on both offline as well as Escription clients.  I am primarily looking for steady work in daytime.

If things go well and are monetarily beneficial, I can move forward with building a team and sharing a long-term relationship with serious people/clients in the industry.

You can get in touch with me at srs.qamt@gmail.com

Regards,

S. K. Srivastav
(03-03-2015, 07:27 PM)skumar Wrote: Hi All,

I am looking forward to render my transcription services/skills acquired over a time span of 15 years to good and steady clients with good pay rates.  I have worked on both offline as well as Escription clients.  I am primarily looking for steady work in daytime.

If things go well and are monetarily beneficial, I can move forward with building a team and sharing a long-term relationship with serious people/clients in the industry.

You can get in touch with me at srs.qamt@gmail.com

Regards,

S. K. Srivastav
Hi,

Mr. Srivastav, forward your details to shekhargehlot@pinnacleinfotechjaipur.com and add him on skype at pacifier_14.  Rates are good and account is also good, Ruby platform (good).  His number is Shekhar - 09680911861.  I am not recruiter, you can contact him.

Good luck

Mahesh K
Please contact Bhawana at 09650806219, else email at bdhbizpro@gmail.com to inquire more.
Please send in your brief resume to webtranssolutions@hotmail.com. We have offline accounts for daytime at present and are offering 1.80/line for uploadable quality of work. Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking home based transcription work fsrussel 0 5,426 10-07-2017, 11:48 PM
Last Post: fsrussel
Star QAMT Looking for Home Based MT hanuman 2 9,020 30-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Last Post: hanuman
  Looking for vendorship offline or online Medicrypt 0 5,323 20-10-2016, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Medicrypt
  Looking for genuine companies Hemchandra Konthoujam 1 4,634 05-07-2016, 10:10 PM
Last Post: maheshpbr
  Looking for editing job saikat 2 6,541 18-05-2016, 01:00 PM
Last Post: spectrawhiz