Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW WINDOW FOR MTs
Rainbow 
After so much of backlashing about the MT industry, we can now look forward beyond it with the entry of GENERAL TRANSCRIPTION.

General Transcription is similar to the MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION on the lines of hearing to voice files.  BUT the difference is the content and the PAYMENT methodology.  With good to very good typing skills ranging from 35 to 50 words one can easily earn enough.  IT IS A WORK FROM HOME mostly.

The files are generally the interviews or reviews conducted for online surveys about VARIOUS topics like music, fashion, business or BREAKING news that needs to be put forwards via interviewing a famous or non-famous personality.  The BEST part is the audio.  UNLIKE, MT industry here the quality is clear to crystal clear and the  places where the voice breaks or interlaced we are not FINED  to keep blanks or ..... symbol.  Whoever is good at general English especially Dialogue Writing should consider this opportunity.

We are given enough time from 24- 36 hours to complete a file unless there is a STAT file or backlog.
Regarding the payments It  is done per number of hours of voice files ranging from 60-80 minutes per day depending on the company.  

Initially, files are QAed by 2 more people later on  direct upload option with good payments are available.

Whoever has made an entry in the MT industry and cannot look for another field (which is sad)and has given a break don't miss this opportunity.  Keep following the threads and update this thread.
hi
sorry for delayed reply
i checked out general transcription jobs in bangalore with naukri.com. i could not get a single job under that category.
if you have any updates do let me know.
reply awaited
you can call me at 09900362047 leave a whatsapp message on 09900682477 subject MT or email sensmt@gmail.com
thanks
sen
(26-06-2017, 01:19 AM)sensmt Wrote: hi
sorry for delayed reply
i checked out general transcription jobs in bangalore with naukri.com. i could not get a single job under that category.
if you have any updates do let me know.
reply awaited
you can call me at 09900362047 leave a whatsapp message on 09900682477 subject MT or email sensmt@gmail.com
thanks
sen

why go for other places to look, this forum has enough openings posted in, check "home-based openings" section, u will find some.