Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HBT MTs/QAs dayshift/evening shift offline work openings..Parttime/full time
Dodecan: Let's not throw stones in the mud pit of which there are a few here. Ignore and move on...Smile
rates are very less, 6 years back i used to get that
(14-06-2016, 12:21 PM)Dodecan Wrote:
(13-06-2016, 05:42 PM)Truewords Wrote:
(13-06-2016, 03:25 PM)Dodecan Wrote: It is not about Maharashtra companies, this company Mindstream every week will post the advt.

Now my question:

Whether this company is having a direct account or subvendorship.

Whether they are paying on time or not?

Whether they have in-house employees or not? or they wanna just sit and fool people around the India.

Pls. stop posting this advertisement, I am sick of your advt. Come up with some thing new or fresh.

Mr. Dodecan! Don't do silly talks here and do not try to spoil this forum. I got good job from this forum only. Job poster clearly written company name and contact no. This company is a pvt ltd company which means a registered company. Search this company on google there you can find their website and physical address. If someone has doubt then he/she will call them directly. Don't give your silly opinion here.

Mr. True word,

If your words are so true, answer the questions I posted, why this company advt. is coming repeatedly.

Mt rates see first, then QA rates, apart from that 1% deduction plus 200 PFT...what nonsense man.

You are going to give peanuts, only MONKEYS will come for peanuts, get it blot in your head, filthy lout calling me silly, BALLS TO U.

Hello Mr. Dodecan!

In your first post you did not say anything about rates. Now you came to rates man. You raised questions on the company not on rates and that is why I had written like that. Dont try to overact and dont talk here and there.

See below your post.

It is not about Maharashtra companies, this company Mindstream every week will post the advt.

Now my question:

Whether this company is having a direct account or subvendorship.

Whether they are paying on time or not?

Whether they have in-house employees or not? or they wanna just sit and fool people around the India.

Pls. stop posting this advertisement, I am sick of your advt. Come up with some thing new or fresh.
(13-06-2016, 08:19 PM)soapnote Wrote: TrueWords: "Why are you blaming all Maharashtra companies? Have you worked with all Maharashtra companies? Do not make confuse others. Have you gone MAD????? "

Why do you poke nose everywhere a GENUINE concern is raised?! Can you work for a company that pays 70-90 paise and ON TOP OF THAT 45-50 DAYS literally near your NEXT billing dates?! Don't you have bills to pay?! Or are you NOT from this field who acts like not knowing anything?! Or are you just a PAID TROLL to chat on forums ON BEHALF of these rogue companies (you said you are NOT blood relative in earlier post for another company)?! Don't act like an idiot if you ARE NOT one! If you have something constructive to add go ahead else keep the form troll-free!

I have called up a few companies and have thus based my posts on the general assessment I got about the companies there to give you all a general idea of how it would be like working for Maharashtra companies - so that means I am blaming ALL Maharashtra companies?! I am contributing something positive to save people from being exploited and in return I am being rebuked for doing so? By the way, WHAT is your contribution to this forum?! Nit-picking other's comments or poking nose or simply trolling?! Man up and speak up in your own favor; else again, just keep off and be a NORMAL person yourself before calling others mad!

Shekar13515: Your "friend" is happy getting 70-90% paid every 20th-25th (after the employer receives his payment from the client)?! You seem to be much more happy than your friend and I can see have even invested your time in posting on his/her behalf - how come?! Isn't that trolling or wasting other's time instead of contributing something genuine and use-worthy?! Or are you just someone working for that company and asked by your director to post a few positive comments to attract some victims? Hello, I am familiar how forum posting works and what goes behind people's comments, so no tricks here!

Mr. Soapnote!!! Don make fool others that you are saving people from being exploited. You are just spoiling this forum and new coming users on this forum. If you want to really save the poeple then change your method. Writing on everypost is not the way to save people. Every MT has complete knowledge that how to choose a company or not.
TrueWords: So what are your ideas?! Are you the director or censor board executive who decides what and what not should be written? Don't be a troll and be of worth to people here instead of making pointless comments. I know what to write and what I am writing and people know what to read and what they are reading! And yes, this IS MY method! No director's cut allowed here! And consider getting a rehab ASAP - crack cocaine is already harming you!
(14-06-2016, 11:35 PM)soapnote Wrote: Dodecan: Let's not throw stones in the mud pit of which there are a few here. Ignore and move on...Smile

Yes buddy i stand by you, I abide by it, thanks. Smile
Which company are you working for Soapnote...I am just curious Big Grin
I standby Dodecan and Soapnote
(15-06-2016, 04:47 PM)Dodecan Wrote:
(14-06-2016, 11:35 PM)soapnote Wrote: Dodecan: Let's not throw stones in the mud pit of which there are a few here. Ignore and move on...Smile

Hi,

And you Mr. Dodecan also, which company you people are working right now?????????????????

If you are well satisfied with your present employer and you people really want to help your MT brothers, check with your employer is there any openings for others or new ones.

Instead of commenting others and starting D-fight in this forum, it is my opinion that we recommend our companies/employers without the greed of "referral bonus." Let's do this.

I will start from myself.

I am presently working at "iData India Medical Documentation" as QA. Please see below the recent post in this forum by my employer or check this post:  http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=4499

Hi All,

We need 5 QAs on SR work and 5 QAs on non-SR.

Type of A/c: Online [MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION]
Direct Clients -- NO - WE ARE NOT A VENDOR FOR ANYONE - IN FACT, WE HAVE ABOUT 15 VENDORS WORKING FOR US!

ASR/Transcription: Various Platforms (both)

Platform: eScription/M*Modal/EMDAT/Scribe

Rate per Line: (for HBT Opening) Morning - INR 1 - 1.20 BASED ON platform/accounts, INR 0.20 per line extra for the night shift.  Other additional benefits, Medical Insurance including family and PF. 

Deductions: Quality Based grid.

Company/Vendor Name: iData India Medical Documentation

Office Address:
C/o, Regus Office Centre, Olympia Technology Park
Level 2, ALTIUS, 1-SIDCO Industrial Estate
Guindy, Chennai, India – 600032

Contact Number: 9880415129/9840749517

E-mail: jd@idata-llc.comsam@idata-llc.comhr@idata-llc.com

Regards
JD

If anyone interested can mail their resume to the given mail IDs.

I am very much satisfied with this company and also my previous companies that I joined and worked with previously this this forum only.

My personal advice to all job seekers, that "NO FINGER IS ALIKE IN A PALM," everybody have their own experience with their employer both negative and positive, but i don't think it will be same for you also.

Thank you all.

ACTUALLY NOW A DAYS, I AM REALLY NOT LIKING TO OPEN "MT FORUM," I SEE ONLY D-FIGHTS
(15-06-2016, 07:57 PM)maheshpbr Wrote:
(15-06-2016, 04:47 PM)Dodecan Wrote:

Hi,

And you Mr. Dodecan also, which company you people are working right now?????????????????

If you are well satisfied with your present employer and you people really want to help your MT brothers, check with your employer is there any openings for others or new ones.

Instead of commenting others and starting D-fight in this forum, it is my opinion that we recommend our companies/employers without the greed of "referral bonus." Let's do this.

I will start from myself.

I am presently working at "iData India Medical Documentation" as QA. Please see below the recent post in this forum by my employer or check this post:  http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=4499

Hi All,

We need 5 QAs on SR work and 5 QAs on non-SR.

Type of A/c: Online [MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION]
Direct Clients -- NO - WE ARE NOT A VENDOR FOR ANYONE - IN FACT, WE HAVE ABOUT 15 VENDORS WORKING FOR US!

ASR/Transcription: Various Platforms (both)

Platform: eScription/M*Modal/EMDAT/Scribe

Rate per Line: (for HBT Opening) Morning - INR 1 - 1.20 BASED ON platform/accounts, INR 0.20 per line extra for the night shift.  Other additional benefits, Medical Insurance including family and PF. 

Deductions: Quality Based grid.

Company/Vendor Name: iData India Medical Documentation

Office Address:
C/o, Regus Office Centre, Olympia Technology Park
Level 2, ALTIUS, 1-SIDCO Industrial Estate
Guindy, Chennai, India – 600032

Contact Number: 9880415129/9840749517

E-mail: jd@idata-llc.comsam@idata-llc.comhr@idata-llc.com

Regards
JD

If anyone interested can mail their resume to the given mail IDs.

I am very much satisfied with this company and also my previous companies that I joined and worked with previously this this forum only.

My personal advice to all job seekers, that "NO FINGER IS ALIKE IN A PALM," everybody have their own experience with their employer both negative and positive, but i don't think it will be same for you also.

Thank you all.

ACTUALLY NOW A DAYS, I AM REALLY NOT LIKING TO OPEN "MT FORUM," I SEE ONLY D-FIGHTS

I am agree with Mahesh. These users have fingers to type "BUK BUK" on MT FORUM ONLY. Do not suggest anything good for MTs. Just pointing out others.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 638 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Medical Transcriptionists - Day Shift - Immediate Requirement - UK ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,086 24-10-2023, 01:09 PM
  SINGLE EASY DICTATOR - PART TIME DIRECT UPLOADER hr4transcription 0 973 20-08-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Editors - Day Shift - Direct Upload - Immediate Requirement ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,057 26-05-2023, 04:29 PM
  Part Time MT - Day Shift -IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT hr4transcription 0 910 23-05-2023, 09:52 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription