Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HBT MTs/QAs dayshift/evening shift offline work openings..Parttime/full time
spot on and well said...exactly my point...stop fighting and scolding with personal and insulting language unnecessarily, do it if they have scammed some one or not honest, dont do it just because there pay scale is not matching yours......everywhere it is the same story only...
(15-06-2016, 07:57 PM)maheshpbr Wrote:
(15-06-2016, 04:47 PM)Dodecan Wrote:
(14-06-2016, 11:35 PM)soapnote Wrote: Dodecan: Let's not throw stones in the mud pit of which there are a few here. Ignore and move on...Smile

Yes buddy i stand by you, I abide by it, thanks. Smile

Hi,

And you Mr. Dodecan also, which company you people are working right now?????????????????

If you are well satisfied with your present employer and you people really want to help your MT brothers, check with your employer is there any openings for others or new ones.

Instead of commenting others and starting D-fight in this forum, it is my opinion that we recommend our companies/employers without the greed of "referral bonus." Let's do this.

I will start from myself.

I am presently working at "iData India Medical Documentation" as QA. Please see below the recent post in this forum by my employer or check this post:  http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=4499

Hi All,

We need 5 QAs on SR work and 5 QAs on non-SR.

Type of A/c: Online [MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION]
Direct Clients -- NO - WE ARE NOT A VENDOR FOR ANYONE - IN FACT, WE HAVE ABOUT 15 VENDORS WORKING FOR US!

ASR/Transcription: Various Platforms (both)

Platform: eScription/M*Modal/EMDAT/Scribe

Rate per Line: (for HBT Opening) Morning - INR 1 - 1.20 BASED ON platform/accounts, INR 0.20 per line extra for the night shift.  Other additional benefits, Medical Insurance including family and PF. 

Deductions: Quality Based grid.

Company/Vendor Name: iData India Medical Documentation

Office Address:
C/o, Regus Office Centre, Olympia Technology Park
Level 2, ALTIUS, 1-SIDCO Industrial Estate
Guindy, Chennai, India – 600032

Contact Number: 9880415129/9840749517

E-mail: jd@idata-llc.comsam@idata-llc.comhr@idata-llc.com

Regards
JD

If anyone interested can mail their resume to the given mail IDs.

I am very much satisfied with this company and also my previous companies that I joined and worked with previously this this forum only.

My personal advice to all job seekers, that "NO FINGER IS ALIKE IN A PALM," everybody have their own experience with their employer both negative and positive, but i don't think it will be same for you also.

Thank you all.

ACTUALLY NOW A DAYS, I AM REALLY NOT LIKING TO OPEN "MT FORUM," I SEE ONLY D-FIGHTS

Well I am having direct account from a clinic which I have set of small people who do it.

About Companies:

I can say who are good whom can u join and are good pay masters:

1. Sound Software in Bombay.

2. E Strokes in Bangalore.

3. Saince in Hyderabad.

4. Jaden Solutions in Coimbatore.
(16-06-2016, 04:49 PM)Dodecan Wrote:
(15-06-2016, 07:57 PM)maheshpbr Wrote:
(15-06-2016, 04:47 PM)Dodecan Wrote:
(14-06-2016, 11:35 PM)soapnote Wrote: Dodecan: Let's not throw stones in the mud pit of which there are a few here. Ignore and move on...Smile

Yes buddy i stand by you, I abide by it, thanks. Smile

Hi,

And you Mr. Dodecan also, which company you people are working right now?????????????????

If you are well satisfied with your present employer and you people really want to help your MT brothers, check with your employer is there any openings for others or new ones.

Instead of commenting others and starting D-fight in this forum, it is my opinion that we recommend our companies/employers without the greed of "referral bonus." Let's do this.

I will start from myself.

I am presently working at "iData India Medical Documentation" as QA. Please see below the recent post in this forum by my employer or check this post:  http://mtforum.in/showthread.php?tid=4499

Hi All,

We need 5 QAs on SR work and 5 QAs on non-SR.

Type of A/c: Online [MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION]
Direct Clients -- NO - WE ARE NOT A VENDOR FOR ANYONE - IN FACT, WE HAVE ABOUT 15 VENDORS WORKING FOR US!

ASR/Transcription: Various Platforms (both)

Platform: eScription/M*Modal/EMDAT/Scribe

Rate per Line: (for HBT Opening) Morning - INR 1 - 1.20 BASED ON platform/accounts, INR 0.20 per line extra for the night shift.  Other additional benefits, Medical Insurance including family and PF. 

Deductions: Quality Based grid.

Company/Vendor Name: iData India Medical Documentation

Office Address:
C/o, Regus Office Centre, Olympia Technology Park
Level 2, ALTIUS, 1-SIDCO Industrial Estate
Guindy, Chennai, India – 600032

Contact Number: 9880415129/9840749517

E-mail: jd@idata-llc.comsam@idata-llc.comhr@idata-llc.com

Regards
JD

If anyone interested can mail their resume to the given mail IDs.

I am very much satisfied with this company and also my previous companies that I joined and worked with previously this this forum only.

My personal advice to all job seekers, that "NO FINGER IS ALIKE IN A PALM," everybody have their own experience with their employer both negative and positive, but i don't think it will be same for you also.

Thank you all.

ACTUALLY NOW A DAYS, I AM REALLY NOT LIKING TO OPEN "MT FORUM," I SEE ONLY D-FIGHTS

Well I am having direct account from a clinic which I have set of small people who do it.

About Companies:

1.  Sound Software in Bombay.

2.  E Strokes in Bangalore.

3.  Saince in Hyderabad.

4.  Jaden Solutions in Coimbatore.

Thanks for sharing Mr. Dodecan, this is the positive spirit of your's and these types of movements will grow this (our) forum much bigger. Thanks again.

And if possible, help out fellow members also by having anyone interested members to join you, as you have a direct account and you are getting good amount, you can also pay good.
[quote pid='9907' dateline='1466095562']
[quote pid='9905' dateline='1466075972']
[quote pid='9900' dateline='1466000856']
[/quote]

About Companies:

3.  Saince in Hyderabad.

[/quote]

Thanks for sharing Mr. Dodecan, this is the positive spirit of your's and these types of movements will grow this (our) forum much bigger. Thanks again.

And if possible, help out fellow members also by having anyone interested members to join you, as you have a direct account and you are getting good amount, you can also pay good.
[/quote]

Hi Dodecan:
As you are having direct a/c, plz let us know if there is any vacancy, I would like to work.
(17-06-2016, 05:46 AM)sekhar13515 Wrote: [quote pid='9907' dateline='1466095562']

About Companies:

3.  Saince in Hyderabad.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hi Dodecan:
As you are having direct a/c, plz let us know if there is any vacancy, I would like to work.
[/quote]

Hi Friends,

"THIS IS THE END OF THIS STORY"

Please do not bother Mr Dodecan by asking about "vacancies" (which you won't get).

THIS IS THE NATURE OF OUR'S.  ONLY BLA, BLA, BLA, NO ACTION.
(15-06-2016, 02:08 AM)Truewords Wrote:
(14-06-2016, 12:21 PM)Dodecan Wrote:
(13-06-2016, 05:42 PM)Truewords Wrote:
(13-06-2016, 03:25 PM)Dodecan Wrote: It is not about Maharashtra companies, this company Mindstream every week will post the advt.

Now my question:

Whether this company is having a direct account or subvendorship.

Whether they are paying on time or not?

Whether they have in-house employees or not? or they wanna just sit and fool people around the India.

Pls. stop posting this advertisement, I am sick of your advt. Come up with some thing new or fresh.

Mr. Dodecan! Don't do silly talks here and do not try to spoil this forum. I got good job from this forum only. Job poster clearly written company name and contact no. This company is a pvt ltd company which means a registered company. Search this company on google there you can find their website and physical address. If someone has doubt then he/she will call them directly. Don't give your silly opinion here.

Mr. True word,

If your words are so true, answer the questions I posted, why this company advt. is coming repeatedly.

Mt rates see first, then QA rates, apart from that 1% deduction plus 200 PFT...what nonsense man.

You are going to give peanuts, only MONKEYS will come for peanuts, get it blot in your head, filthy lout calling me silly, BALLS TO U.

Hello Mr. Dodecan!

In your first post you did not say anything about rates. Now you came to rates man. You raised questions on the company not on rates and that is why I had written like that. Dont try to overact and dont talk here and there.

See below your post.

It is not about Maharashtra companies, this company Mindstream every week will post the advt.

Now my question:

Whether they have in-house employees or not? or they wanna just sit and fool people around the India.

Pls. stop posting this advertisement, I am sick of your advt. Come up with some thing new or fresh.
Mindstream is a genuine company.  I interacted with that person.
(20-06-2016, 02:43 AM)maheshpbr Wrote:
(17-06-2016, 05:46 AM)sekhar13515 Wrote: [quote pid='9907' dateline='1466095562']

About Companies:

3.  Saince in Hyderabad.

[/quote]

Hi Dodecan:
[/quote]

Hi Friends,

Please do not bother Mr Dodecan by asking about "vacancies" (which you won't get).

[/quote]

@Maheshbpr

Pls. don't poke us, I mentioned you, that i have set of people who are doing from me for last 5 years and I have a very limited account not a huge one.

If I have vacancy, if I get any fresh account will definitely announce for manpower. Do not try to tease or mock me. I gave you list of companies also who are good paymasters, now what else you want???
(20-06-2016, 12:24 PM)Dodecan Wrote:
(20-06-2016, 02:43 AM)maheshpbr Wrote:

About Companies:

3.  Saince in Hyderabad.

Hi Dodecan:
[/quote]

Hi Friends,

[/quote]

@Maheshbpr

Pls. don't poke us, I mentioned you, that i have set of people who are doing from me for last 5 years and I have a very limited account not a huge one.

If I have vacancy, if I get any fresh account will definitely announce for manpower. Do not try to tease or mock me.  I gave you list of companies also who are good paymasters, now what else you want???
[/quote]

Hi,

Don't angry Sir, and I am not poking you (sorry, if i did). I am just asking you to help out if you can.
Dodecan & Soapnote, below are the responses to your queries and concerns:

- We have 100% direct accounts from US

- we clearly mention the rates and payment cycle to you before you sign the contract with us and start working. If you are not conformable with them, we do not force anyone to join us.

- We have 30 in-house employees and more than 100 HBTs… our office address is mentioned on our website… you can personally come and visit us if you prefer to do so.

Our questions for you are :
- what makes you feel that by posting multiple adverts, we would not pay anyone for the work that they do and at the rates that we have agreed upon ? Have you found even a single post on this or any other forum from anyone mentioning that we have not paid them as long as they have done the work as per the company’s standards…
- on what basis are you telling us to not post any further ads on this forum ?? has the admin assigned you any rights to tell us to do so ?
- what makes you think that we are just fooling around with people ?? have you ever tried contacting us and didn’t get a response… we don’t have time to waste, like you…
- What gives you the right to accuse all the Maharashtra companies and specifically Mindstream without any significant proof when you haven’t worked for us or haven’t even tried contacting us… what is your basis for such false accusations and assumptions that we are not paying ?

The reason we do a new posting every week is we have a lot of openings and a good amount of work to handle for which we consistently need to hire MTs and QAs .

Our advice for you is go find some good company and keep yourself busy with work rather than maligning genuine people and genuine companies here which is not doing you any good.
(13-06-2016, 03:25 PM)Dodecan Wrote: It is not about Maharashtra companies, this company Mindstream every week will post the advt.

Now my question:

Dodecan & Soapnote, below are the responses to your queries and concerns:

- We have 100% direct accounts from US

- we clearly mention the rates and payment cycle to you before you sign the contract with us and start working. If you are not conformable with them, we do not force anyone to join us.

- We have 30 in-house employees and more than 100 HBTs… our office address is mentioned on our website… you can personally come and visit us if you prefer to do so.

Our questions for you are :
- what makes you feel that by posting multiple adverts, we would not pay anyone for the work that they do and at the rates that we have agreed upon ? Have you found even a single post on this or any other forum from anyone mentioning that we have not paid them as long as they have done the work as per the company’s standards…
- on what basis are you telling us to not post any further ads on this forum ?? has the admin assigned you any rights to tell us to do so ?
- what makes you think that we are just fooling around with people ?? have you ever tried contacting us and didn’t get a response… we don’t have time to waste, like you…
- What gives you the right to accuse all the Maharashtra companies and specifically Mindstream without any significant proof when you haven’t worked for us or haven’t even tried contacting us… what is your basis for such false accusations and assumptions that we are not paying ?

The reason we do a new posting every week is we have a lot of openings and a good amount of work to handle for which we consistently need to hire MTs and QAs .

Our advice for you is go find some good company and keep yourself busy with work rather than maligning genuine people and genuine companies here which is not doing you any good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 680 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Medical Transcriptionists - Day Shift - Immediate Requirement - UK ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,120 24-10-2023, 01:09 PM
  SINGLE EASY DICTATOR - PART TIME DIRECT UPLOADER hr4transcription 0 1,004 20-08-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Editors - Day Shift - Direct Upload - Immediate Requirement ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,079 26-05-2023, 04:29 PM
  Part Time MT - Day Shift -IMMEDIATE REQUIREMENT hr4transcription 0 934 23-05-2023, 09:52 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription