Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part Time General Transcription
(09-08-2017, 05:51 PM)karthiga27 Wrote:
(07-08-2017, 04:45 AM)rajavarma Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 01:48 PM)grover23praveen Wrote: The rates mentioned here are not true becoz the companies give max $20 for 1 hour audio.  If the company gives $1.1, then per hour rate would be $66 and not $20.

Has anyone tried and got payment correctly.  :Smile let me know pls

which company are you working at now?
can you suggest me a good company like before RND?
it is cut or percentage for joiner under his referral ID that is what he is telling to get register under his ID.
(01-08-2017, 08:02 PM)manny76 Wrote: I don't know why one should login with paypal account.  As we have already verified it and has received amount from other parties it does not want to login.  But this site wants you to login.  No need when recieving money it is upto you to get verified by paypal or not.   As I receive just by giving by email id to clients to get money transferred.

something fishy I think.

Hi,

That is because you get paid in PayPal account and when you reach a minimum of $30m you can easily transfer to your India Banck Account without charges, if you need to withdraw less than $30 , there is a transaction fee, its very transparent and genuine payment mode..Hope this answers your question.

Regards,
AuditVKR
Hi All,

Site has been updated and here is the referral link, I have more than 10 users who have successfully cleared the test and working and receiving payments without complaints for more than a year, I guess this answers all your doubts..

Link: https://scribie.com/freelance-transcript...13a3#intro

Good Luck ALL!
(02-09-2018, 09:52 AM)AuditVKR Wrote: Hi All,

Site has been updated and here is the referral link, I have more than 10 users who have successfully cleared the test and working and receiving payments without complaints for more than a year, I guess this answers all your doubts..

Link:  https://scribie.com/freelance-transcript...13a3#intro

Good Luck ALL!

It is mule's work and you get paid in pennies.  Can you show me proof someone earned 30$ from India within a month.  I don't think it is possible.  Please give complete information to the newbies.  Just because you get some commission if someone gets registered and gets promoted to second level (proofreading), it is not appropriate to mislead people into this   s**t H**e.  Yes, they are genuine and they pay through paypal as an when you wish to withdraw.  If it is less than 30$ they deduct.  You have not mentioned anything about the bloody reviews by the proofers and being able to sustain by maintaining 3.5 average.  I went up to third level but it just simply does not work out.  TOO MUCH TIME FOR TOO LITTLE MONEY.  If there is nothing else to do, maybe you can go for this guys, but there are better companies ( Focus Forward - a bit hard to get in), but you get good pays, I mean real good, around 60% to 70% more than what Scribie pays.  GoTrancript is another one, but the audio quality can be irritating, they take almost any and every client, some of them being horrible.  

This is a forum to help freshers or people who do not have enough knowledge about these aspects, so kindly be informative and be truthful.  First tell them about the hardships and the fact about the little mean payments, don't just lure them my friend.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home Based Transcription - Telugu ETTranscriptionServices 0 244 18-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 680 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Medical Transcriptionists - Day Shift - Immediate Requirement - UK ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,118 24-10-2023, 01:09 PM
  SINGLE EASY DICTATOR - PART TIME DIRECT UPLOADER hr4transcription 0 1,001 20-08-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: hr4transcription
Rainbow Full-Time ASR Editors - Day Shift - Direct Upload - Immediate Requirement ETTranscriptionServices 0 1,078 26-05-2023, 04:29 PM