Poll: How did you come to know of iData India Medical Documentation Pvt. Ltd.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MT Forum
62.50%
5 62.50%
Friends who know of iData
0%
0 0%
Friends who worked in iData
12.50%
1 12.50%
Facebook
0%
0 0%
Others
25.00%
2 25.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iData India - Hiring for Home-based QA position
Ok...folks.  Though we do not usually hire directly for higher positions, here is an opportunity for some of the senior QAs who would like to take up additional responsibility and work at a "QA2" level... and in the future be considered for TL/AOM positions based on requirement...to join us with the potential of getting to work at the senior QA level in about 3 months (purely based on performance).  Right now, only 3 positions are open, remaining positions are being filled by internal recruitment.  Some of the job responsibilities will involve, fixing blanks, fixing issue files, auditing online/offline (quality evaluation), as well as training/on-boarding new hires.  

Interested members can send in your resume to hr@idata-llc.com indicating you would like to be considered for a QA2 role.

Good luck.
(22-06-2017, 05:04 PM)J D Wrote: Sekhar, I would be lying if I said "sure, will let you know"...

We are a service provider to overseas clients serving various hospitals.  
Our average STAT TAT performance is just under 1:20 hours (80 minutes Turn Around) and we service a high % of STAT work, which invariably needs to be done during the night!!!  
With more volume coming in almost every month, this is only going to get more serious... I do not see a time when we can work with day-only restrictions...

We are an equal opportunity company, we expect all staff to participate equally... equal preference.... so each one is expected to contribute to the needs of the company equally rather than just work in their comfort zone or a few people slogging it out and the rest not contributing enough!

anyway, good luck to you!

Sir,

At least can I have the opportunity to work continuous night shift (no day shift)?
(06-07-2017, 10:51 AM)sekhar13515 Wrote: [quote pid='10932' dateline='1498131249']
Sir,

At least can I have the opportunity to work continuous night shift (no day shift)?

[/quote]

YES, that option is available.... you can opt for permanent night shift.

BUT, when (if) you decide that you have had "enough" of continuous night shift and you want to change over to day, you will have to get into a rotational night shift at that time; you cannot claim extended time in day shift because you have done continuous night shift... 2 month day, 1 month night will be applicable at that time as well...
(06-07-2017, 11:46 AM)J D Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 10:51 AM)sekhar13515 Wrote: [quote pid='10932' dateline='1498131249']
Sir,

YES, that option is available.... you can opt for permanent night shift.

BUT, when (if) you decide that you have had "enough" of continuous night shift and you want to change over to day, you will have to get into a rotational night shift at that time; you cannot claim extended time in day shift because you have done continuous night shift... 2 month day, 1 month night will be applicable at that time as well...
[/quote]

Thanks for info, sir
Unfortunately, the early morning shift is no longer available...
we can only accommodate a very few staff in that shift and that is now done...
We have been flooded with a lot of queries for the available positions... as mentioned before, we continue to grow and need more and more QAs - so great to have so many enquiries.

Apart from the standard email to hr@idata-llc.com, for immediate response to queries especially for fast-tracking testing and recruitment -

Contact our HR at 98804 15129

Alternatively, you can also

SMS <name> <position applied> <email ID> to kick start the process.

Good Luck! and Thanks for the great response!
Landed 2 different projects on the same day today!....

total, 28 QAs needed...
can we make it in the next 30 days at least... possible.
you may have seen the change in title of the post...
we now need 115 QAs to join us within the next 3 months!!!
c'mon, MT professionals, what are we waiting for... with that our QA strength should be above 200...

Call me at 9840749517 for details and
Contact our HR at 98804 15129 to move ahead with testing.

This also opens up TL/AOM positions for top performers.
Entry is possible only as a QA into iData.
July 2017 was probably the best for us in terms of recruitment.

We still need quite a few...

hoping Aug 2017 is equally good, if not better!!!
iData is HIRING!

There were some calls enquiring if the requirement mentioned was an old one or is it new...
it is new and now updating again - Dated - 10 Feb 2018

We are hiring direct uploaders - editors/QAs/MLS

send your resume to hr@idata-llc.com.
if you do not get an email response in 3 days (yes, we are a bit overwhelmed with too many applications)...but do please call me up - 9840749517.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home Based Transcription - Telugu ETTranscriptionServices 0 526 18-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 749 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
  SPD Solutions looking for home based Medical Transcriptionists espidihr 5 11,390 04-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Last Post: espidihr
Rainbow Assamese: Home Based General Transcription ETTranscriptionServices 0 2,267 14-08-2020, 12:33 AM
  Hiring QC&DUs for General Transcription echoesinfoscribe 0 3,765 27-02-2020, 02:36 PM
Last Post: echoesinfoscribe